• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who made it through Pikmin 2 ?

Jacobi

Banned
And how much time did you need ? My playing time is 41 hours, but I'm sure I sat down 52 hours (but I reseted without saving).

Jacobi said:
And how much time did you need ? My playing time is 41 hours, but I'm sure I sat down 52 hours (but I reseted without saving).

about the same. About 50+ hours. Most fun I've had with a videogame in a long while. On to DKonga/everything else now but I expect to whip this baby out for another playthrough in Jan/Feb.

I recovered 100% of the debt in around 22 hours if I remember correctly. I didn't explore much after that, but I did spend another couple of hours with the multiplayer, and probably three or four more hours with the Challenge Mode. So far, it's GC GOTY for me.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i got sidetracked by other games after a few hours. even though i was really enjoying it. i need to get back to it at some point.

Deku Tree

Jacobi said:
Wow, did you collect all items ?
'

Yes, and I filled up my Piklopedia too! But it might have taken me more like 40 hours to do all that though. Awesome game. GC GOTY so far.

ge-man

It took me roughly 35 hours to find all items and creatures. I'm guessing I spent another 3-4 hours going through the challenge mode for pink flowers.

Top Bottom