• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WHO will fight me?

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Instead of calling it MK Deception, they should have called it Minority Report 2 because EVERYBODY RUNS. This is pathetic. I beat guys one game and they run immediately. I realize it must hurt your ego to get demolished like that, but is no one man enough to fight me online? I guess it's true what those surveys say, there are a bunch of women online, because that's all I'm fighting. Fight me! And stop caring about your stupid record, stat whores. The guys at the top are cheating anyway, so why bother trying to amass a better record when you can't? Just play the damn game and stop running with your tail between your legs.

Gamertag -> Eggo

luxsol

Eggo said:
I beat guys one game and they run immediately. I realize it must hurt your ego to get demolished like that, but is no one man enough to fight me online? I guess it's true what those surveys say, there are a bunch of women online, because that's all I'm fighting. Fight me!
LMAO
Possibly the funniest thing I will read all week.

LakeEarth

gladiator.jpg

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?"

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
I accepted the invite. However, I'm eating dinner now, and then I'm going to watch Boob Factor (all-female Fear Factor). After that, I will return to my quest for global domination. I thirst!

Heh heh. I've played MK for an hour and a half now. I think I've had my fill for the night. I got a hankerin for some Fable or Splinter Cell PT now. Maybe tomorrow we can meet up. Just be on about the same time again and you'll see me.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
That doesn't just happen in MK, that happens to me in CvS2 and SvC Chaos as well. I've also noticed in Chaos that people wiull refuse to play me at all if they are ranked a few levels above me. The main reason is because if a lower rank beats a higher rank, you advance a LOT in the rankings, and they get pushed back down the ladder. It's so lame....what are you going to do...avoid every fight? :p

Yeah I'm ranked like 1200 or something and I don't care. With cheaters, disconnects, etc. its almost pointless to care. And if that stuff didn't exist, if you're not in the top 100 players, why care? I know I'll never be able to compete with the #1 ranked guys cuz I don't exclusively play MK. I play too many other games and don't have enough time to master all the MK characters like some of the players already have.

That said, I play a pretty mean Scorpion if I say so myself. Not that great with anybody else, but I wanna learn Kira. Scorpion is serving me pretty damn well tho. :)

Eggo, do you know if Fatalities work online? Nobody I know can get them to work, but that's only been a couple of people and who the fuck knows if they're even entering them correctly. The list Anayanka posted is wrong (Scorpion anyway) so I don't have anything to go off of to try for myself.

Anyanka

I might get broadband sometime in the near future. Now that I've unlocked every Koffin I really want to play online.

here is the final, 100% correct Fatality list. I've done all of them several times.

Ashrah
Voodoo Doll: D,D,U,U,2 (close)
Magic Flame: F,D,F,D,2 (mid)
Hara Kiri: U,D,U,U,2

Baraka
Slice & Skewer: F,U,D,2 (close)
Uppercut Decap: F,D,B,F,2 (mid)
Hara Kiri: D,B,U,B,4

Bo Rai Cho
Flame Breath: D,U,F,F,2 (mid)
Fart: U,B,F,3 (mid)
Hara Kiri: B,B,F,F,2

Dairou
Back Breaker: D,U,B,B,1 (mid)
Eye Poke: D,D,B,3 (close)
Hara Kiri: B,B,B,D,1

Darrius
Arm Rip: U,D,B,F,3 (mid)
Rearrange: D,F,F,U,1 (close)
Hara Kiri: B,F,F,2

Ermac
Lift & Smash: D,B,B,D,3 (mid)
Split: B,D,B,D,4 (mid)
Hara Kiri: D,U,U,D,3

Havik
Leg Rip: D,F,F,U,4 (close)
Arm Eat: F,F,F,B,2 (mid)
Hara Kiri: F,U,U,U,2

Hotaru
Drag & Slam: F,U,B,D,1 (mid)
Neck Snap: D,F,B,F,2 (close)
Hara Kiri: U,B,B,B, 2

Jade
Staff Decap: B,F,U,F,1 (mid)
Slice in Half: B,F,F,F,2 (close)
Hara Kiri: F,F,F,B,2

Kabal
Spin: F,U,U,U,3 (close)
Mid-Air Slash: U,U,D,D,2 (close)
HaraKiri: F,U,U,D,2

Kenshi
Sword Slice: F,F,B,B,2 (mid)
Stretch: U,F,B,F,2 (mid)
Hara Kiri: D,B,B,F,4

Kira
Torso Rip: B,F,F,B,4 (far)
Throat Cut: U,F,D,B,3 (mid)
Hara Kiri: F,B,U,B,3

Kobra
Heart Rip: D,B,F,D,4 (close)
Triple Kick: F,B,F,F,2 (close)
Hara Kiri: D,B,B,F,4

Li Mei
Brutality: F,F,F,F,1 (mid)
Head Kick: U,B,F,F,4 (mid)
Hara Kiri: U,D,U,D,3

Liu Kang
Fireball: B,B,B,F,2 (mid)
Possession: F,F,U,U,3 (mid)
Hara Kiri: D,D,D,U,3

Mileena
Neck Bite: F,F,D,D,1 (mid)
Sai Throw: U,U,F,F,3 (far)
Hara Kiri: B,D,F,B,1

Nightwolf
Axe Throw: B,F,B,F,1 (far)
Axe Decap: D,F,D,U,2 (mid)
Hara Kiri: U,U,U,U,3

Noob Smoke
Sai Throw: B,F,B,F,4 (mid)(Noob)
Vanish: U,D,D,F,2 (mid)(Smoke)
Hara Kiri: D,U,U,D,4

Raiden
Sacrifice: B,D,F,D,1 (mid)
Lightning: U,D,F,F,1 (far)
Hara Kiri: F,U,U,B,1

Scorpion
Spine Rip: F,D,F,F,1 (close)
Spear: F,B,F,B,1 (close)
Hara Kiri: D,D,U,B,1

Shujinko
Decap & Stab U,D,D,F,3 (close)
Sliced Up: B,U,F,F,1 (close)
Hara Kiri: D,B,D,B,3

Sindel
Scream: B,F,F,B,1 (mid)
Blender: U,U,B,F,3 (mid)
HaraKiri: F,U,U,D,4

Sub Zero
Shatter: F,B,D,F,2 (close)
Head Smash: B,D,F,D,1 (mid)
Hara Kiri: D,U,D,U,2

Tanya
Leg Bone: F,D,D,D,1 (close)
Impale: U,B,F,U,2 (close)
Hara Kiri: D,D,F,U,3

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Uno Ill Nino said:
Yeah I'm ranked like 1200 or something and I don't care. With cheaters, disconnects, etc. its almost pointless to care. And if that stuff didn't exist, if you're not in the top 100 players, why care? I know I'll never be able to compete with the #1 ranked guys cuz I don't exclusively play MK. I play too many other games and don't have enough time to master all the MK characters like some of the players already have.

That said, I play a pretty mean Scorpion if I say so myself. Not that great with anybody else, but I wanna learn Kira. Scorpion is serving me pretty damn well tho. :)

Eggo, do you know if Fatalities work online? Nobody I know can get them to work, but that's only been a couple of people and who the fuck knows if they're even entering them correctly. The list Anayanka posted is wrong (Scorpion anyway) so I don't have anything to go off of to try for myself.

I think I can hang with the top 100 players. I ran into #4 the other night and it was a very close match (he won), and he hightailed it immediately when the rematch option came up. They're all too scared of protecting their electronic records which don't mean jack with the cheaters at the top. I just want to play the game and kill fools.

Speaking of which, you can kill fools. I suck at doing fatalities, but I get them about 1 in 3 online. I usually bumble it because I'm rushing since the other guy can hari kiri if I'm not fast enough. I got my hari kiri's down pretty good myself. So no other challengers answered the call tonight, but I ran into a friend who played me 40+ matches, so I'm satisified for today at least. Tomorrow, though, I will hunger again. Add me to your friends list if you want to lose tomorrow.

shuri

Banned
I really hate those mental midgets who are #1 with 310 victories and 0 loss. Come on we know that you played them against your brother's xbl account while he was gone. Too bad you cant challenge people from the rank list. That would have great. You could send a challenge straight from there.

Razoric

Banned
I just got it the other day... gonna practice a bit more before I jump online. But Eggo I'll take your challenge when I get on. XBL Tag: Razoric

:)

XS+

Banned
Instead of calling it MK Deception, they should have called it Minority Report 2 because EVERYBODY RUNS. This is pathetic. I beat guys one game and they run immediately. I realize it must hurt your ego to get demolished like that, but is no one man enough to fight me online? I guess it's true what those surveys say, there are a bunch of women online, because that's all I'm fighting. Fight me! And stop caring about your stupid record, stat whores. The guys at the top are cheating anyway, so why bother trying to amass a better record when you can't? Just play the damn game and stop running with your tail between your legs.
Haha, that read just like an editorial out of Gamefan.

Top Bottom