• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's buying Spider-Man: The '67 Collection tommorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

B0001I55O2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Here they are -- all 52 episodes of Spider-Man's original 1967 classic television series, now completely restored in full color and bursting with spectacular Spidey action! Experience every amazing moment of Spider-Man's first appearance on TV in the animated series that electrified Saturday morning audiences from 1967-1970. Featuring the Web-Slinger's greatest foes, including Dr. Octopus, The Green Goblin, Mysterio, The Rhino, Dr. Magneto, and so many more.

I am!

Guzim

Spiderman, Spiderman
does whatever a spider can
spins a web, any size
catches thieves just like flies
look out here comes the Spiderman

Is he strong? Listen bud
he's got radioactive blood
Can he swing from a thread
take a look overhead
hey there there goes the Spiderman

In the chill of the night
At the scene of the crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time

Spiderman Spiderman
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
wealth and fame, he's ignored
action is his reward
look out here comes the Spiderman

To him, life is a great big bang-up
Wherever there's hang-up
You'll find the Spiderman

Willco

Hollywood Square
nomoment said:

I'm not!

No offense, but I'm not going to blow $45+ on this when you can get the superior MTV-broadcasted series for half the price or moreso, when a more deserving cartoon, Batman: The Animated Series Vol. 1, is right around the corner.

evil ways

I'm not getting it either. I was a big fan of the cartoon back in the early 80's when they showed the reruns but it has definitely not aged gracefully. The animation is bad and the voice acting is worst.

I wish Fox would release a complete set of the early 90's show.

nomoment

Willco said:
I'm not!

No offense, but I'm not going to blow $45+ on this when you can get the superior MTV-broadcasted series for half the price or moreso, when a more deserving cartoon, Batman: The Animated Series Vol. 1, is right around the corner.
The goofiness and nostalgia factor is part of the charm! RESPECT!

neptunes

nah, They've been airing this show for last 3 years on teletoon.

they probably went through the whole series like a million times.

MC Safety

Willco said:
I'm not!

What happened to the MTV Spider-Man? It was there, it was sort of cool, and then ...

Canceled?

Inquiring minds, you know. Thanks in advance.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Disco Stu said:
What happened to the MTV Spider-Man? It was there, it was sort of cool, and then ...

Canceled?

Inquiring minds, you know. Thanks in advance.

It was cancelled. Which is a shame, because the season cliffhanger was probably one of the best Spidey cartoons ever. Basically, Spidey kills someone! And then he hangs up the suit. That's how the series ends if it's never continued. That show started out kind of mediocre and gradually got better, but the series/season finale was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom