• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

who's life sux thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Be it a third-world country family or a developed world family, it's never a good thing for one to lose his/her family members.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
arter_2 said:
I just made a thread cause I wanted to get this stuff off my chest I needed some one to talk to I thought others might too. I know other people have it worse than me, but right now in this moment I can't catch a break and alot of stuff has been going down hill and my dad not haveing a job is slowly making me a poor unhappy kid.
I've been there, and I learned how to be a poor (relative to americans) yet happy kid. As some have been saying here, what you lack ultimately does not control whether you are happy or not. If I were you I'd consider taking my advice about focusing on/being thankful for what you have rather than what you lack, otherwise you really are headed for unhappiness. Your dad currently has no job, but you still have a dad, how lucky you are because of that.

arter_2

Dice said:
I've been there, and I learned how to be a poor (relative to americans) yet happy kid. As some have been saying here, what you lack ultimately does not control whether you are happy or not. If I were you I'd consider taking my advice about focusing on/being thankful for what you have rather than what you lack, otherwise you really are headed for unhappiness. Your dad currently has no job, but you still have a dad, how lucky you are because of that.

its hard to do when ur family is falling apart and ur relationships are going with it. soo an update thier is defienetly going to be divorce 90 % sure. man my life suxs right now.

look i bet u where unhappy at the time too

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
arter_2 said:
its hard to do when ur family is falling apart and ur relationships are going with it. soo an update thier is defienetly going to be divorce 90 % sure. man my life suxs right now.

look i bet u where unhappy at the time too
My parents got divorced last august. Was I happy? well I certainly wasn't happy with them, but I was happy about other things in life. Most of my friends were also leaving town for college, was I happy about that? No, but I rather focused on the other friends I was making and appreciating them. I'm not saying I'm always happy about everything, I'm saying that we need to focus on the good things in life rather than the bad, and when we do so it not only puts us in a better general mood (at the very least keeps us from self-destructive depression) but gives us a mind for what can be better and what we can do to make things better. This is a principle that can be applied in different ways, in context to just your personal life, but also in context to worldwide issues.

ballhog

Zaptruder said:
Failing to live up to my potential.

Otherwise life is probably going better than it should be :p

I'm tired of living up to my potential, It's my fucking potential, I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
One of myu last threads was a 'life sucks' thread. I think iwas drunk while i made t, kinda like hwo o'im drunk now, my concluion, life sucks. i just want laid though.

life sucks gret used to it. then you fuckin DIE. and you rot in the ground and get eaten up by worms. how bout that shit eh.

My girlfriend of six months broke up with me for no god damn reason at all and I graduate tommorrow from a top-10 US university, but I only have a part-time job and $50 G's in debt.

I'm not really sad though, just confused and a little apprehensive about the future: I have a supportive family (though they often don't understand me), a few great friends and an '88 Buick. All is well.

Gek54

Mama Smurf said:
...should the marriage thing really be in the life sucks bit? Please say no. I don't need any more depressing.

Nah thats actually a really good thing. Nutt has receeded but as soon as I get some insurance that tonsil is getting ectomied.

reggieandTFE said:
My girlfriend of six months broke up with me for no god damn reason at all...

Hah, I know how that is. Fucking 18 year olds and their damn emotions(the girl). Anyway, my life rocks. Constant supply of cashola, school's awesome, it's summer, everyone's back in town, and I'm 21 thus bars >> 'social gatherings'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom