• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why always Naked Gun 2 1/2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

I love the Naked Gun series, and I think all of them are great... but why when a television channel shows it, it's ALWAYS 2 1/2? I swear, for the past few years I have never seen any of them be shown on television but the second one. I haven't seen the first one in a decade, was it not as good or something?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>I love the Naked Gun series, and I think all of them are great... but why when a television channel shows it, it's ALWAYS 2 1/2? I swear, for the past few years I have never seen any of them be shown on television but the second one. I haven't seen the first one in a decade, was it not as good or something?<<<

Nah, the first one was awesome. So was the TV series. (Police Squad!)

LakeEarth

Hmm, maybe I always miss it. The one I see is about big Oil companies stopping clean energy sources from being discovered.

Must just be bad luck; I can think of running across the first and third randomly within the last year. Watched the third twice in one day a few months back. Found nothing else decent on that night, so it was worth another watch. :) (Drebin faking his identity in prison) The name's Slasher... McGurke... the 3rd. *pause* I killed the other two."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom