• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are electric shavers designed by stupid motherfuckers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
One would think that a small electrical device, such as, oh, say, an electric shaver, would be able to function while plugged into a source of vast electrical power such as an electrical socket even if the internal battery is not charged up........but OH NO. The fuckin thing has to be charged up ANYWAY.

Stupid cock suckin motherfuckers. Now I look like a lunatic. Gotta find my regular shaver in the next three minutes. so why the fuck am I posting here

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
the cheaper razors/trimmers need to be fully charged before use. More expensive ones can function while plugged in.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
nadswatersoluablegel.jpg

nads10.jpg
nads11.jpg

nads12.jpg
nads13.jpg

akascream

Banned
I was gonna get one of the 5 blade razors, but then I was like.. I'm just going to have to upgrade later. So I'm going to wait for the new chasis so I can get the 8 blade razors. Fucking awesome!

mosaic

go eat paint
I use disposables. Bought 20 packs of 10-each for 19 cents per pack at Brooks a few years ago, and one of 'em tends to last me a good month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom