• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Arms 3 = $4.99 @ bestbuy.com

Phoenix

For all the people who couldn't get it for $2 bucks from outpost. Man that was the best 'come up' I've seen in a while :)

wipeout364

IT really comes down to time. DO you have copious amounts of time with which you have nothing to do? HAve you beaten every other RPG on the system (all the good ones )? If you have Wild Arms is for you. It is bland, and slow, but it is an RPG, it is competent, and will occupy your time. You will not be blown away, nor will you think its garbage, it really is just there.

lordmrw

Got mine for 6 dollars from Compusa. Haven't bothered to play it because I rented it last year and got halfway through, but it was on a friend's system, so my save is gone.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Got my copy from that Overstock $5 deal awhile back. Boring boring boring. Such a boring rpg.

Top Bottom