• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Things 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGG this movie is one of the worst films I've seen in years.... WTF were they thinking... They copied the first movie almost to a TEE and instead rounded up some C-List actors instead of campbell and richards... It was a disgrace to the first film...

That rican chick was HOT tho, she looke dlike a younger stacey dash in some takes... Seeing her tata's was the only redeeming factor... But even that wasn't worth sitting through an hour of talentless, lifeless "acting". Avoid this like the plague... Not even worth it for the T & A.

EDIT: AND YES, I knew it would suck going into it... I just watche dto see how bad it would suck. I AT least thought they'd try to think of an original plot, but this was Wild Things 1.5 (With Crap Actors!). Plus we see all the original's plot twists from a mile away..

Actually, that "rican" chick is half black, half italian. Leila Arcieri is her name.

Anyway, I agree that the movie was shit. I'd also wager that the nude scene was done by a body double.

Bauer Action Hour said:
Actually, that "rican" chick is half black, half italian. Leila Arcieri is her name.

Anyway, I agree that the movie was shit. I'd also wager that the nude scene was done by a body double.

Damn wher ecan i see more of her...? she's clean, i know those were probably contacts, but her eyes were something else!

Leon said:
A chick-themed movie night, eh Downs?

Yeah, LOL wtf's up with that? I dunno, I just watched what was...um, "available"... It's been so long since I've sat in the house and watched any movies, it felt good to do so..

Midas

I couldn't stand it. I saw like 20 minutes and tried to find some nude scenes but there's like one?!

TaleSynz

la02.jpg

Yes, those are her eyes. She is biracial. Black and Italian.

Although Wild Things 2 was bad, I bet it has nothing on Cruel Intentions 2 and 3

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Eugh, your not kidding. I wasn't expecting anything great since nobody big signed on for it, but damn Wild Things 2 was horrible. There weren't any scenes that I would consider all that sexy and the plot (of course) was hella lame. I mean you don't expect some amazing plot from Wild Things 2, but damn it didn't even have good sex scenes. And all the twist and turns were so fucking boring, biggest waste of my time ever. There isn't even enough T&A to make it worth it for that factor alone.

I haven't seen Cruel Intention 2 yet, but I'm not even going to bother. I remember someone telling me it was better than the first, which I find hard to believe.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The original Wild Things was a horrible movie. They made a (likely direct to video) sequel with nobody involved, if you expected anything more than one of the worst movies you'd seen, you deserved what you got.

Oni Jazar

Lets be honest. Wild Things was all about the threesome scene. And the car wash scene. And the pool scene. (damn I need to watch that movie again) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom