• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will i be able to get a DS?

Ey.

I live in the Netherlands, and my neighbours are going to Miami next wednesday.
So i wanted to ask them if they would bring me a DS. So Miami residents, how are the preorders, what is my chance that they can find me one, and should try to contact a store in miami to preorder under there name.
Any Miami residents here that know a place that still preorders or anyone who can preorder one for me, so my neighbours can pick it up next week?

Hope you huys can help me out.

At this point they might be better off going to a place that doesn't do preorders. Gamestop is sold out of its entire launch day allotment and EB seems to be as well (it is on the website, anyway). So I'd have them hit up a store, in the early morning on Sunday, that is definitely getting DS units for general sale -- Wal-Mart, Target, something like that.

Kobun Heat said:
At this point they might be better off going to a place that doesn't do preorders. Gamestop is sold out of its entire launch day allotment and EB seems to be as well (it is on the website, anyway). So I'd have them hit up a store, in the early morning on Sunday, that is definitely getting DS units for general sale -- Wal-Mart, Target, something like that.

So walmart and target do not take pre-orders?
If so i'll send my neighbour to walmart very early.

Top Bottom