• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will this really work? (ESPN Football)

jedimike

I know nothing about the damn game (ESPN, not football), so I'm searching the net for some research.

run across this...

ESPN NFL 2K5 allows the gamer to load up any V.I.P.; data collected from playing against human opponents onto a CPU team so a player can practice against their strategies, style of play, and tendencies. Additionally, it serves as a great way to preview upcoming online opponents as you can download V.I.P. System™ profiles online. If that’s not enough, Coach Profiles are provided for every NFL coach, allowing fans to explore and play limitless scenarios, such as Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden leading the Green Bay Packers.

That's the coolest feature ever! I can just upload FMT's profile and practice a few times against his tendencies to get a feel for the real match.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I think this is a really cool feature, if it will be implemented properly.

Personally, I'll spend a decent amount of time playing against my own profile. Seems as though it would be a great way to figure out what you shouldn't do that you get in the habbit of doing. Also, if you figure out how to stop yourself, you'll know what to be on the lookout for when playing against others.

yes its true! it will be cool

p.s. mike, join our ESPN gaf league! there are 4 teams left, all of them good (vikings, falcons, raiders and jets)

Top Bottom