• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wilt Chamberlain reincarnated! Coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

Yup, that's right.. the next dominant big man is about to enter the NBA!

Awwww yeah

Sefu says he is "proportionally skinnier than Shawn Bradley," and has one-percent body fat, which is concentrated in his cheeks and the back of his knees. "He has to bulk up," Sefu admits. "Because he's exactly 7-foot-11, I'm already talking to the people at 7-Eleven and they might want him to endorse their new cheesy hot dog."

He's never shot a free throw, according to Sefu. But the scout insists, "He can't be much worse than Shaq."

lolz

Sefu is not sure if Kudu will be willing to block shots, despite his height.

"He's a very sensitive guy, and he might not want to hurt the feelings of those playing with him," he says. "We might have to work that into his contract as an incentive, but I can't guarantee anything on that front. I can guarantee that the kid can dunk."

haha, they are saying he may go in the 2nd round. The article is pretty funny, he apparently speaks a crazy dialect based on latin, so no-one can really even speak to him.

Desperado

"But I think it's safe to say that we all speak the language of basketball," Sefu says. "Even though Chimezie has been playing all his life with a ball made out of fused sheep's testicles."

o_O his ball has balls!

seriously though, the kid needs to gain weight. a SHITLOAD of weight. He'd be killed in his current state.

SKluck

Banned
Damn, 8 feet tall!

Why would teams draft someone that doesn't even speak english though? How would you coach him?

SyNapSe

darscot said:
Tell me it takes more then being 7-11 to get to the NBA.

He's got "soft hands"!!!!11 According to the guy who has never spoken to him, but knows he is a very sensitive guy that might not like to block shots.

Shit, I'd have "soft hands" if I was using a ball made out of sheeps testicles too! lol

DCX

DCX
LOL So the guy is useless other than he is 7-11 and is rail thin and he can't play no more than 10 minutes a game becuase his feet would explode...NYK pick him!!

DCX

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
SKluck said:
Damn, 8 feet tall!

Why would teams draft someone that doesn't even speak english though? How would you coach him?

Darko didn't speak english when he was drafted(taught himself by listening to people speak), and he led his team to the NBA title in his rookie season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom