• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone 8.1 |OT| Update 1

Nero3000

bah the stupid update system is annoying.

O2 are rolling out denim, but my phone isnt picking it up. Either its out or its not, make up your mind. (there has to be a way to force the update out of the "slow roll out" schedule).

ESIT: I can pick up denim even though i am on the dev preview of GDR1 right?

On every reboot/reset I get the "scan SD card for errors" thing, it's pretty annoying...

Some things never change.

RLY4lxt.png

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Wilson is basically a Microsoft employee at this point, the face of Surface. He seems to legitimately like the products though.

frontieruk

Almost gave in and bought a 930, but managed to hold strong, picked up a 635 to throw win 10 on though. Feels good stating to come back to the fold.

kazinova

Now that the double vertical tile is maybe a thing (or at least a thing Microsoft is testing internally) let's discuss the most important thing:

Why/how will Brot hate this new addition?

kazinova

Ya know, I was going to wait of the W10 preview but since the playback volume froze again for the 4000th time I think I'm done with 8.1 and ready for 10. If it's going to be a buggy mess I might as well have the latest buggy mess. Amirite?

Top Bottom