• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Working Designs out of business?

If this is true, my heart goes out to both of their employees.

(I realize it probably isn't true, but I saw an opportunity for what I thought was a decent joke.)

vireland

Yeah, the server's been pretty touch and go for the past 18 months or so, and it finally decided that this world was too cruel a place to continue selflessly serving up web pages. Big meltdown that we couldn't fix quickly.

Parts are on the way and should be here tomorrow, so we're hoping to be up before the weekend. Of course, with the impending launch of Growlanser Generations, it couldn't have picked a better time to die HARD.

vireland said:
Yeah, the server's been pretty touch and go for the past 18 months or so, and it finally decided that this world was too cruel a place to continue selflessly serving up web pages. Big meltdown that we couldn't fix quickly.

Parts are on the way and should be here tomorrow, so we're hoping to be up before the weekend. Of course, with the impending launch of Growlanser Generations, it couldn't have picked a better time to die HARD.
So the answer is yes, you're out of business? Snif.

Shouta

Prince of Space said:
And I JUST came into $90 that I had no idea what to do with!!! OH WELL!

*tosses it into the fire*

:lol

Good times.

Anyway, I figured the server was busted.

Top Bottom