• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad for november. But do we not get any news about MC, and all the other shit?

I'm happy about this. Lotta time to farm SoO for heirlooms and take a break if needed. Getting a second cloak on my paladin doesn't seem like a waste now.

JSoup

Banned
Ah, but if you want your Horde bike mount, you need to log in/resub before the end of September, ahahaha clever fuckers.

ampere

After Blizzcon like people thought. Figured it'd be later in the month

So 6.0 in mid October then

edit: the release date is a Thursday? Huh. Guess I'll take off work Thursday and Friday

So it will be 14 months of nothing but fucking SoO.

Amazing.... amazing how "We are ashamed that he have had such long content droughts from the final content patch to the release of the next expansion and we really want to do better to make sure that never happens again!" turns into the longest drought of this fucking game.

Magnus

I loved that the cinematic evoked the Grom vs Mannoroth fight from WC3, and having gone back to watch it just now, it even mimicked some of the framing! The same fiery explosion, except this time, Garrosh jumps into save his father.

Brilliantly simple and elegant.

Willectro

Banned
That launch date fucking blows. I don't even want to go to Blizzcon now. It's going to be WoD demos, Legacy of the Void reveal, and some new Hearthstone cards. FML.

So it will be 14 months of nothing but fucking SoO.

Amazing.... amazing how "We are ashamed that he have had such long content droughts from the final content patch to the release of the next expansion and we really want to do better to make sure that never happens again!" turns into the longest drought of this fucking game.

Yeah, it's pretty disgusting.

Kintaco

I loved that the cinematic evoked the Grom vs Mannoroth fight from WC3, and having gone back to watch it just now, it even mimicked some of the framing! The same fiery explosion, except this time, Garrosh jumps into save his father.

Brilliantly simple and elegant.

Garrosh>Thrall confimed!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's kind of weird that Garrosh wouldn't be completely insane after being infested by an Old God for such a long amount of time. Even with the heart dad.

Garrosh>Thrall confimed!!

Garrosh was using map hacks to save his hero unit. Thrall had no such luxury.
Also I'll point out that Thrall was level 10 when he fought Mannoroth. Garrosh was level 93.

What are the odds that the MC event will be tuned for 90s regardless of when it comes out?

witness

Pretty bummed out by the release date, 3 more fucking months of the same thing. I mean it gives people plenty of time to level alts. If you want a certain class at 90 for WoD, you have no excuse. It's going to be a long until 6.0 I would imagine as well.

How about you invite more people into the fucking beta blizzard?

Blizz deserves another 2 million sub drop for how badly they fucked up the release of this content. No fucking reason ever for a 14 month drought for a 10 year old game.

Project Titan will never fucking see the light of day since Blizz is turning into Square-Enix in terms of game development.

It's kind of weird that Garrosh wouldn't be completely insane after being infested by an Old God for such a long amount of time. Even with the heart dad.

I think the idea there was that Garrosh was the first person who had the willpower and fortitude to not be corrupted, and instead bend the old god's power to his own ends.

Schryver

Haven't played since January pretty much so release date doesn't matter to me. Although the prospect of getting an Xbone and the Master Chief Collection has likely decreased

Magnus

Blizz deserves another 2 million sub drop for how badly they fucked up the release of this content. No fucking reason ever for a 14 month drought for a 10 year old game.

Project Titan will never fucking see the light of day since Blizz is turning into Square-Enix in terms of game development.

Getting expansions out every two years makes them literally 5x better than Nomura's SE team, lol

Cinematic look great, game looks great.. Buuuuuut!
Not so ok with how long soo will last..
On well, back to mimiron farming!
And november 13.. Just called office
Me: Hey boss, there's no release of the Eu REMIT system in november rite, eu implementing act will go in th drain until jan? I'm taking one week off in november
Chief: but, but.. You da sw architect, team needs you..
Me: no can do.. See you on monday btw.. Company phones witched off..

At times a man needs time with his gym and wow.. Nothing sense.. Like in expansion release window!

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
ibstmotMWgR18d.gif

ilWMQT5G2PnCl.gif

"Times change."

iirate

As far as cinematics goes it would be something like this for me.

1. Wrath
2. WoD
3. MoP
4. TBC
5. Vanilla
6. Cata

Wrath > Vanilla = Cata = WoD > MoP > TBC

They're all fantastic, though, and TBC made up for having the worst cinematic by being the best expansion.

Kintaco

Something tells me there will be a M. Night Shamalamadingdong twist. This won't be an alternate past, but the real past and Thrall was just the local drunk making up stories, and one of the stories was Thrall kicking ass with Grom. What a fraud!!!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Really surprised at the release date, I was utterly convinced it would be October OR December, with November totally blacked out due to anniversary/blizzcon.

OH WELL, better than a December release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom