• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you rather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatalah

Ah yes, this is a good one. It causes much debate...

Would you rather have the gift of flight or the gift of turning invisible at will?

I say flight.

But the 'invisible" people are pretty damn convincing.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Flight.
Hanging out in womens' locker rooms would get boring after a while.
Plus, it'd be lonely to be invisible.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Invisible.

You can get shot down and donated to science if you can fly. Now, to be able to do both...

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
is it invisable to all forms of detection? of can people flick on heat vision goggles to see me?

If its all forms of detection, ill take invisable, and become a spy, if not ill take flight and think of something else...

I would go with flight. With invisibility you'd have to walk everywhere, and it'd only be good for playing tricks on people and stuff, which would make me feel bad and cry and such. But flying around would be fun.

XS+

Banned
Flight is pretty damn useful for certain vehicular accidents, natural disasters, and the occasional terrorist attack. But invisibility has more useful everyday life advantages.

I'd choose invisibility and become one seriously immoral bastard.

karasu

If its the invisible woman type invisibility, where she can make invisible shielsds and such, id choose that. If it's just run of the mill invisibility, i choose flight. You could fly girls around Superman style and they'd think you're god.

Ferrio

Banned
karasu said:
If its the invisible woman type invisibility, where she can make invisible shielsds and such, id choose that. If it's just run of the mill invisibility, i choose flight. You could fly girls around Superman style and they'd think you're god.

So the question is, do we want powers to pick up chicks immorally or morally.....

MonkeyBoy

to fly would be awsome you could go anywhere without paying for gas, but invisibility would be cool, you could pull the biggest pranks ever. but i would rather go with INSTANT TELEPORTING!!!!

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
I would fly people around for a price (that is slightly less than what it would cost them to pump gas into their car).

way more

DaCocoBrova said:
Invisible.

You can get shot down and donated to science if you can fly. Now, to be able to do both...

Some hillbilly would probably cap your aviating ass.

And think of the careers invisiblility would open; cat burgler, normal burgler, corporate espionage, spy, assasin, locker room internet site creater, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom