• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you still wear them?

Can they still be worn?

• Total voters

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Prolly not.
But I would, if it was to piss off the person who tells me I shouldn’t.

Those are 'drywalling underwear'. Perfectly fine if you're drywalling or painting. What, are you gonna wear your GOOD underwear to drywall? Forget about it.
Also this. Practical, like the guy in the video said.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I have those with that exact same tear lol. No biggie imo, since if I'm taking my pants off I'll 99% be taking those off too.

Also, why do people film themselves while having an argument? or is it staged? and if so... why? so many questions.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Did you know that fashion is one of the world's most wasteful industries? Everyone ought to be buying clothes to last, repairing them, etc. etc.

"I binned new dresses with tags on to make room"

Reactions: cjp

Rockondevil

That’s like half my pairs.
Good ones are for exercise to hold stuff in. They then get downgraded to everyday use once the holes start appearing.

*Nightwing

Banned
Bitch owes him a pair…. Those had a good 6 uses left in them before disintegration into unusableness

She probably slaps the last 3rd of an ice cream cone he be eating out of his hands to ruin enjoying finishing a product to its fullest as well as never finishing HJ/BJ’s. Totally not a keeper

Did you know that fashion is one of the world's most wasteful industries? Everyone ought to be buying clothes to last, repairing them, etc. etc.

"I binned new dresses with tags on to make room"
As if his one pair of underwear is taking up the same amount of space as this chick's wardrobe bloat

jufonuk

not tag worthy
It's 2024 and people still wear underwear?
Sexy Homer Simpson GIF

Ballthyrm

No , having good quality underwear is pretty important. It's part of the few items where i don't mind spending extra.

Basically, your bed, your walking shoes, your desk chair, one good chef knife and good quality underwear.

Mistake

I have a pair that's almost see through when standing. The ladies find it equally attractive and amusing

Last edited:

Nydius

No , having good quality underwear is pretty important. It's part of the few items where i don't mind spending extra.

Basically, your bed, your walking shoes, your desk chair, one good chef knife and good quality underwear.

I'm 100% with you on this. Ripped, tattered underwear is just embarrassing. When my underwear begins to show that amount of wear, it's time for new ones and the old ones find new life as junk rags for things like car maintenance.

Top Bottom