• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW 29.95 for 60 day prepaid gamecard.

akascream

Banned
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01266p

Prepaid Game Cards

Page 1 of 1

60-day Prepaid Game Cards are available at most retail game stores for $29.95. Prepaid Game Cards are an easy way to create a new subscription or extend an existing subscription, and make great gifts.

To apply a Prepaid Game Card subscription to your account, log into your Account Administration Page at: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account, and look for the Subscription options:

For additional assistance using Prepaid Game Cards, please contact our Billing & Account Services team:

* by Email: billing@blizzard.com
* by Phone: 800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499)

Billing representatives are available to take phone calls between 9:00am and 6:00pm Pacific Time.

Related Issues:
* For more information on World of Warcraft Subscriptions and Billing Cycles, click here.
* For more information on other payment options, click here.

Navigation Options:

If this guide did not resolve your issue, please visit our online email webform to contact us.

Options:

Print the entire solution.

Email the entire solution to yourself.

Report an issue or bug with this web page.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
hmm... what makes this so special anyway?
I thought the rate was 14.95 by default if you just used a CC

hobart

Good option for our UK friends...

Any idea when these hits stores or when they are actually available for purchase?

(Release I would assume)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Apple Jax said:
Good option for our UK friends...

Any idea when these hits stores or when they are actually available for purchase?

(Release I would assume)

Ah, duh
sorry :(

The date in the computer at work showed a late novemeber release

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Suikoguy said:
hmm... what makes this so special anyway?
I thought the rate was 14.95 by default if you just used a CC

$15 a month? Are you kidding? K, no thx, bye Blizzrd

akascream

Banned
Before this page was spotted, no pricing had been announced. There is even an official response to a pricing question on the forum that it hadn't been announced yet. Thus, this is news.

Think of it like movie tickets, 6 bucks for 1.5 hours of entertainment? Anyway, I'd rather it were more expensive to weed out the younger players.

Suikoguy

akascream said:
Before this page was spotted, no pricing had been announced. There is even an official response to a pricing question on the form that it hadn't been announced yet. Thus, this is news.

Think of it like movie tickets, 6 bucks for 1.5 hours of entertainment? Anyway, I'd rather it were more expensive to weed out the younger players.

Really, I always thought it was 14.95
I guess this is news, 14,95 is the norm anyway now

Azih

Bah, credit card only kept the teenies out of MMOs, with this all the B.Net kiddies will be able to play without stealing mommy's credit card.

Vieo

Hmm.. Isn't EQ like $9.99 now? I gave it a shot back in 2002. I played for like 3 weeks then just quit despite having a lot of buds who play it as well. I just didn't enjoy the slow-ass leveling. I think I was level 7 when I quit.

Kweh

Ah, it looked expensive until I saw the 60 day bit =P

So it works out the same price as a monthly subscription still doesn't it.

Mrbob

Blizzard just had a press release for the release of this game.

In it you get different options:

14.99 for month to month plans

13.99 a month for 3 month plan you buy right away

12.99 a month for 6 month plan if you get it right away.

Top Bottom