• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW Beta Contest (Another one)

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Bump so people can see it and sign up...

I signed up a bunch of times from a bunch of computers and emails...fingers crossed

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
oh plz oh plz oh plz

Though honestly... If I won I'd play and have fun... but I'm not crazy about the idea of putting a lot of time and love into another char that is going to be deleted. =/

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I read that NVidia has done this with other games when they were about to hit public beta anyway...so hopefully even if we don't get in, the public is soon to arrive.

I plan to just test out as many character mixes as possible so as to finalize my main character for retail. I could care less if they delete these "beta" guys over and over...it's all part of the test :)

Still have no idea what I will settle on... :(

MrCheez

The problem with me though is, even if I set out to just "test" a character... I end up getting really attached to them and spend tons of time leveling them up... I just can't stop myself! >_<

Still though, as much as I love the game I'd just be happy to get s'more playtime in. :D

Takuan

That's odd, I clicked submit and was sent to the terms and conditions page. Is that it? I don't want to submit again in fear that they'll delete them.

MrCheez

From what I'm reading that's what everyone gets. Really sloppy of them to not even have a "Thanks for submitting" page. =/

I submitting twice thinking it didn't go through.. if I get disqualified I'm going to cry. ;_;

firex

I submitted. I'm already in the beta, but I figure if I get a key I can give it to a friend or somebody on here.

Takuan

I think Mr. Pockets disqualified himself by submitting more than one e-mail, unless he changed names and/or birth dates...

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Takuan said:
I think Mr. Pockets disqualified himself by submitting more than one e-mail, unless he changed names and/or birth dates...
1) Used different systems with different IPs

2) Used different Emails (from different providers)

3) Used different names/birthdates

I'm fine :D

Top Bottom