• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WOW, that was f'n gross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperado

erm...WARNING: sickening event below...don't read! [well if you want to...]
Earlier tonight, apparently my little bro [6] stopped up the toilet, erm...doing his business...and so my grandpa [the two of us are staying here for "vacation"...UGH just 7 more days...] takes the plunger to it, and all seems right...about 5 min later I was brushing my teeth when I heard this weird sound coming from the drain in the tub...WTF LITTLE PIECES OF SH** JUST CAME UP THROUGH THE DRAIN, along with water...that's what it looked like anyway, I didn't wanna look at that for too long..EUGH what's if I had been taking a shower or something??? WTF!

so, discuss. ;-)

Desperado said:
Earlier tonight, apparently my little bro [6] stopped up the toilet, erm...doing his business...and so my grandpa [the two of us are staying here for "vacation"...UGH just 7 more days...] takes the plunger to it, and all seems right...about 5 min later I was brushing my teeth when I heard this weird sound coming from the drain in the tub...WTF LITTLE PIECES OF SH** JUST CAME UP THROUGH THE DRAIN, along with water...that's what it looked like anyway, I didn't wanna look at that for too long..EUGH what's if I had been taking a shower or something??? WTF!

so, discuss. ;-)

Banned.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Desperado said:
so, discuss. ;-)
Two years ago it was raining and the apartment I lived in had shitty plumbing.
The rain caused shit and piss and other sewage to back up pour into our shower. Fucking sick.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
gatechoc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom