• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, the new EGM dvds kick ass!!!

I gotta say I'm really impressed.

There's tons on videos from all the good games coming out the rest of the year. The Metroid Prime 2 vids made my mouth water. The Killzone vids almost make me want to buy a PS2.

Keep up the good work guys. I hope y'all make this an option for subscribers.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Dude, you have to understand, EGM is a mass-market magazine, and... oh, wait, you weren't complaining.

Kon Tiki

Banned
That is an atrocity of epic proportions. I demand the dvd for subscribers, no I demand a riot ending in a public hanging.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Couple of questions:

1) What's on the front page(s) (five of them?)
2) What exactly is on the disc, what videos, and in what quality
3) What games are reviewed?
4) Is that a brand new issue, or is it something that was out for some time now?

Kon Tiki

Banned
66699811_lg.jpg

robochimp

Do you want to actually pay/ pay more for a subscription for stuff we probably already just download? The cover price is 7 bucks now

Gribbix

Marconelly said:
1) What's on the front page(s) (five of them?)

1. A shot of Master Chief's helmet. It's the same for all five covers. The only difference is the color of the background and MC's helmet. I got a dark green/black one. I'm not sure about the other colors. I remember seeing a green one, a red one, and a white one. I think there might have also been a blue one.

EDIT: Actually, it appears as though what's being reflected in the visor is also different. I can't make out what exactly is going on in the dark green/black cover aside from an explosion.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The reflection of the visor in the above pic is different than mine (cover #5 of 5). Master Chief is black on this cover

Kon Tiki

Banned
Reviews:

Thug2
LSL
Demon Stone
TMNT2
Robotech Invasion
MK Deception
FIFA 2005
Conflict Vietnam
NBA 2k5 vs Live
KOF:MI
Blood will Tell
Guilty Gear
Monster hunter
Men of Valor
Otogi 2
MM Zero 3
Paper Mario
Shin magami tensei

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
1. A shot of Master Chief's helmet. It's the same for all five covers. The only difference is the color of the background and MC's helmet. I got a dark green one. I'm not sure about the other colors. I remember seeing a green one, a red one, and a white one. I think there might have also been a blue one.
White one sounds nice... I'm also really interested if the DVD videos are high quality, and of what games are they?

Top Bottom