• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow this DVD Release Tuesday is $$ maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madara

With the hush Walmart exclusive release of Fraggle Rock finally on dvd for 7.99 and the canceled La Femme Nikita Season Two being bought spuradically over USA today is unusual release day. Well my sister got us last two copies of fraggle rock at our walmart today. No luck on La Femme Nikita S2 though and not going to add 100 bill to cost and grab it of ebay.

Memles

I was pretty close to making a thread on Fraggle Rock, but decided against it.

I'll be out to try to find myself a copy...possibly tonight, although I doubt it has reached Canada.

The DVD has the first three episodes of the series on it; Beginnings, Wembley and the Gorgs and Let the Water Run. It's being released by the people with the video rights to Barney and other kids' shows. Rumor has it that if this one sells well they may start releasing entire Season Sets.

madara

Yeah Fraggle rock! My athlectic too cool to watch tv brother, my sister and me all want our own copies of that. I guess we had some really great FR childhood memories, hehe.

La Femme Nikita Season Two shipped awhile ago for release today but mysteriously got canceled after. Notices have been sent out to stores to return them and not put them out. Even tvshowsondvd.com dont know why but they speculate its copyright issues, they are likely being sued for music, that would be typical with all rights problems last year.

Memles

madara said:
Yeah Fraggle rock! My athlectic too cool to watch tv brother, my sister and me all want our own copies of that. I guess we had some really great FR childhood memories, hehe.

There's word now that there's only about 8 Copies per store, so you'll be lucky. I know I want to head out to find a copy today...but at the same time I don't enjoy calling places to see if they have any copies, and don't exactly want to drive around aimlessly.

I just need an excuse to head towards a Wal-Mart, fully knowing there will likely be no copies up here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom