• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW uhm...video...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
That's pretty funny, the shuffle at the end (where the person walks sideways while having their legs spread, sorry for the bad explanation) was hilarious.

*insert SWG - Vanilla Ice music video here*

firex

that's the whole /dance animation for the orc now.

I can't find the other video I have that somebody did of a bunch of different horde characters doing /dance, which is too bad because it's funny as hell. male taurens dance just like the dancing banana gifs so frequently seen on these forums.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Well maybe there is a video somewhere of lots of them dancing ;)

I'm sure there will be shortly after release or public beta etc.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That pretty much sold me on WoW. That is just classic.

Every race has an awesome dance animation, and male and females have different dance animations. At one time the female Night Elves danced like strippers, and the males dance like Michael Jackson. The undead males do a puck rock dance similar to the rocker from Darkstalkers. The male gnomes dance like Beavis and Butthead with a little botty slap in it. When new phases of the beta are about to go live you will see hundreds of people dancing in the major cities. It is pretty funny.

Top Bottom