• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wreckless Developer (Broadsword) Working On PSP

http://www.gamegossip.com/

Over the last few weeks, news surfacing on developers working on the PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS have surfaced multiple times and earlier today, following past reports, it looks as though developer Broadsword Interactive's working on the PlayStation Portable. Broadsword, developer of titles including Wreckless for the GameCube and Paris-Dakar Rally, revealed the news through its current projects link as somewhat of a footnote in listing platforms it's currently working on. Details on what PSP titles Broadsword's working on are unknown at this time, but of course we'll keep you posted.

jarrod

Banned
Only slightly misleading huh? :p

Bunkasha Games~ Wreckless
Broadsword Interactive~ crappy Wreckless ports

Kon Tiki

Banned
The make Wreckless on xbox? or just the GCN port?

Good news as I do not remeber the GCN version being really bad.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
What the hell happened to Bunkasha? I can't believe they scramlbed one game so quickly and made it as impressive as it was (technically) and then disappeared completely...

jarrod said:
Only slightly misleading huh? :p

Bunkasha Games~ Wreckless
Broadsword Interactive~ crappy Wreckless ports

It's not like the actual body of the message doesn't describe what they've done. I listed one game and the actual developers name, but thanks for the clarification for those who don't bother to read the text. :)

And yes, the Wreckless ports sucked, but so did the original minus the graphics.

Top Bottom