• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF is up with this picture?!?!

neptunes

wwe-day-of-reckoning-20040702114405611.jpg

this?

"Hey Bob, quit modeling for a few so we can all go out and grab some pizza"

"Shit man, I need this done....I am starving tho."

"Well the Janitor is still here, just have him do it"

"ok, lets roll!"

DCX

DCX
Looks like an action figure with the grips for props like a mike or a bat LOL...that's ace.

DCX

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Whatever, that's probably just how long his fingers are in real life. MY fingers are as long as my forearms, too.

DCX

DCX
mightynine said:
I hope this is what's considered a "work in progress".
Hmm...no other wrestlers seem to have this " affliction ", god hope this is just temp.

DCX

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You know what they say about guys with long fingers...they have bad character models.

I was going to laugh, but some of these pictures are just sad. :(

DCX

DCX
Giant Gram for DC had pretty decent models, i was praying THQ used that game engine for a DC wrestling game. Smackdown series isn't to bad...but yeah i mean somethings got to give.

DCX

DCX

DCX
shpankey said:
There is a genius comedy in this post! lol, made me laugh pretty hard with that line. :)

I remember the game Galleon but what does it have to do with my name? Hmmm....

DCX

DCX

DCX
Actually no i don't...i thought you talking about the game Galleon. No, i have been myself for along time :) I don't post much until, Neo GAF, but whatever.

DCX

shpankey

not an idiot
What Lyte Edge (a mod) is saying is... you sign your post "DCX" everytime. Well, Fallopian Tube also signed his post DCX at the bottom. Just like you do.

This is how he knows Fallopian Tube is you and you are him. You have two accounts. You forgot you were on your Fallopian Tube account and signed your name DCX at the bottom, just like you do out of habbit with your DCX account.

Busted.

DCX

DCX
Wrong! I did find that weird that he signed with DCX...he is setting me up. Man i don't post enough for this account let alone for two :p Check IPs...

DCX

MrAngryFace said:
"Hey Bob, quit modeling for a few so we can all go out and grab some pizza"

"Shit man, I need this done....I am starving tho."

"Well the Janitor is still here, just have him do it"

"ok, lets roll!"

lol lol lol!!! damn

shpankey

not an idiot
I doubt he would have given himself away. Afterall, DCX is the one who brought it to our attention in the first place. None of us would have seen it if DCX didn't ask why his name was there. So I doubt it's him.

I dunno why he signed his post DCX though. Maybe he'll tell us soon.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Well, your not the only one waiting for an explanation ;)

(And FWIW, DCX & Fallopian have different IP's at different ISP's, and neither seem to be a proxy.)

Freeburn.

Top Bottom