• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTH I missed another EBGames $19.99 sales X-men Legends, Mega Man X Command?!?!?!?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Go to the EBgames homepage, Select Playstations 2 and click on the New Releases tab... there's X-men Legends for $19.99, but when you click on it... no listing/product unavailable page pops up.. Same for Mega Man X Command.

Now do the same for Xbox... X-men LEgends again $19.99...same thing...

Ugh how did we miss this?!?!?!? Did anybody know about these?

If they are typos why are they still listed that way in the new releases section? Damn you EB for toyin with my emotions!

SyNapSe

Hmm, it says the product is not currently available when I try. Maybe it was a price mistake and they just dropped the item for a bit while they fix it.. dunno.

Scoobert

PS2 and Xbox section had mistakes yesterday. People were able to get GTA: San Andreas for $20! I think everything on the front pages were listed at $19.99 by mistake. So if you were quick enough you were able to get certain games for $19.99.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Scoobert said:
PS2 and Xbox section had mistakes yesterday. People were able to get GTA: San Andreas for $20! I think everything on the front pages were listed at $19.99 by mistake. So if you were quick enough you were able to get certain games for $19.99.

The probably didn't honor those prices then.

Scoobert

They probably didn't, but they could have. I don't know. They also had DOAU for $19.99! The price mistakes only lasted a few seconds though. It was very sad to be misled. :(

xsarien

daedsiluap
Scoobert said:
It was very sad to be misled. :(

You honestly didn't believe you could get what's arguably the most anticipated game of the year ouside of Halo 2 for $20, did you?

B'z-chan

Banned
The people over at eb must be going crazy. Cause its happened a few other times. Too bad there are no laws to make them keep it at that price. But oh well stupid web people screwing around with us watchers.

dont worry you didn't miss anything. they also had the gamecube console @ $19.99. they wont honor those prices, infact im not sure anyone really got in on any of them (i saw them last night at midnight and it was taken down)

Scoobert

xsarien said:
You honestly didn't believe you could get what's arguably the most anticipated game of the year ouside of Halo 2 for $20, did you?

Lol, no. I was teasing. It was a mistake and I knew that. I certainly wasn't going to take advantage. Besides, I'm flat broke lol. Now it was $2, then we're talking!

Top Bottom