• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

www.channel51.org = Metroid Prime 2 Echoes website?

Deg

Banned
I dont have to remind people that there's obviously spoilers. :p

http://www.channel51.org/

See for yourself. Lots of cool stuff and media too. Check out the links as well! :eek:

Looks like MP2 'might' deviate slightly from your typical Metroid story. Not sure however :p

Deg

Banned
image_prototypedesign.gif

image_supplemental_specs.gif

Enemy?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Deg said:

Early prototype for the morphball. The joke is that Orbis Lab is suppose to be creating that now, but of course it will end up being the morphball technology in the future. There is even a little blurb about the current model not working well with male body type because of size.

I doubt it's a new morphball, just some joke-like history for Metroid.

Deg

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:
Early prototype for the morphball. The joke is that Orbis Lab is suppose to be creating that now, but of course it will end up being the morphball technology in the future. There is even a little blurb about the current model not working well with male body type because of size.

I doubt it's a new morphball, just some joke-like history for Metroid.

Samus's suit is made by the Chozo however.

I hope this means there will be guns on the morph ball. That would explain how there can be morph ball boss battles, as Retro told IGN.

Deg

Banned
Prince of Space said:
NOA FAILS AGAIN!

How?

Matlock said:
Wonder what the login for Orbis Labs is...hrrrm.

No one knows.

Jonnyboy117 said:
I hope this means there will be guns on the morph ball. That would explain how there can be morph ball boss battles, as Retro told IGN.

Could be. Anyway i think Retro have more freedom with Prime 2 Echoes

samus suit made by the chozo but who's to say they didn't get the knowledge centuries before. Or even orbis found the tech and copied it thus samus ends up fighting someone in an orbis morph ball

there is not actual login for that. if you look at the site source, you can see that no matter what you put in the name/pass boxes, the button always takes you to the "invalid" page.

Deg

Banned
FoneBone said:
:rolleyes

It's just a promo site -- it's not like it's supposed to be official series continuity.

yeah i wonder how people try tie in a UFO website with MP?

ImNotLikeThem said:
there is not actual login for that. if you look at the site source, you can see that no matter what you put in the name/pass boxes, the button always takes you to the "invalid" page.

thanks for that info.

Top Bottom