• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBN reviews (August 2004)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow - 8
Malice - 4
Shadow Ops - 4
Strike Force Bowling - 5
Full Spectrum Warrior - 8
Indycar Series 2005 - 5
UEFA Euro 2004 - 7
Knight's Apprentice - 3
Syberia 2 - 5
Driv3r - 5
NCAA Football 2005 - 9
MTV Music Generator 3 - 7
Psi-Ops - 8
Samurai Warriors - 6
Harry Potter - 6
Thief 3 - 8

From this months XBN...

"Having recently learned the lessons of discussing games before reviews are in and on the shelf, it pains me to remain silent about this year's silly season stinker-the game that's all mouth and no trousers. I'll have to leave the dissection of this particular title to the good people at XBN, whom I'm sure are already wandering around in bemusement about how a game can take many years to make and still look like it's been cobbled together at the last minute." -Andy Hartup, News Editor, XBM

Which game is this guy talking about? Hmmm?

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Fallopian Tube said:
From this months XBN...

"Having recently learned the lessons of discussing games before reviews are in and on the shelf, it pains me to remain silent about this year's silly season stinker-the game that's all mouth and no trousers. I'll have to leave the dissection of this particular title to the good people at XBN, whom I'm sure are already wandering around in bemusement about how a game can take many years to make and still look like it's been cobbled together at the last minute." -Andy Hartup, News Editor, XBN

Which game is this guy talking about? Hmmm?

That would be Andy Hartup from xbM talking about those of us over the pond at xbN.

----

http://chespace.1up.com

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Well, what game has been in development for many years?
Sudeki? Fable?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
DrLazy said:
You serious?

It could be mallice, however why not just mention the name of the game?

Possible too, but same reason: Why not just say DRIVER 3, instead of dancing around the name
\/

Top Bottom