• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 1 Interest Thread of EA League Goodness.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
With EA servers we can do trades I've been in 2 successful EA server leagues and not once had a problem with it at all. They work quite well.

Also I'm not saying we're shit canning the other league. The other league could still be salvageable. Regardless its nice to know if there is EVEN interest in doing a 16 man league.

Hell we might not have 10 people.

List starts here, how many do we have interested?

1. vumpler
2. bosevan
3. Andowsky
4. bird f3c3s
5. daw840
6. Nightz (maybe)
7. BigAT
8. BigJonsson
9. Birdman02
10. Mr Stroke
11. Blakero
12. Slo
16. (AB's reserved slot. His choice to accept or decline at any point)

daw840

vumpler said:
List starts here, how many do we have interested?

1. vumpler
2. bosevan
3. Andowsky
4. bird f3c3s

You can go ahead and add me. This assuming the other league folds. I do want to wait for AB to get back in town to make a final decision.

woodchuck

daw840 said:
You can go ahead and add me. This assuming the other league folds. I do want to wait for AB to get back in town to make a final decision.

this. and keep in mind, AB is forking over $$$ for leaguedaddy

vumpler

daw840 said:
Absolutely, although if the league does fold I think we should have a donation to help out AB.
agreed, also I'm not saying we're shit canning the other league. The other league could still be salvageable. Regardless its nice to know if there is EVEN interest in doing a 16 man league.

Hell we might not have 10 people.

Nightz

I'm interested, even though I'm not too fond of the EA "leagues". I'm hoping that the other league gets salvaged, but if this is the only other way to get competitive GAF games going, I guess it'll have to do.

vumpler

With EA servers we can do trades :D I've been in 2 successful EA server leagues and not once had a problem with it at all. They work quite well.

daw840

vumpler said:
With EA servers we can do trades :D I've been in 2 successful EA server leagues and not once had a problem with it at all. They work quite well.

You know, now that I think about it, I would be down for this league and the other one.

Birdman02

Count me in....and I do agree that we should donate some cash to AB if the other league folds.

Also, we should probably reserve a spot for him in this one. It'd be kind of messed up if his league folded, and he had no chance to get a spot in this one.

vumpler

Birdman02 said:
Count me in....and I do agree that we should donate some cash to AB if the other league folds.

Also, we should probably reserve a spot for him in this one. It'd be kind of messed up if his league folded, and he had no chance to get a spot in this one.
Won't be a problem. He always has a spot if he wants it.

Like I said we don't even know if we have 10 people interested. This is to see what we're dealing with.

vumpler

Looks like this one probably wouldn't be able to fill up no matter what either :lol If people aren't checking the forums more often than once every 4-6 days there's no reason to do more than a 12 man league. :lol

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
I'd be interested in playing. I must admit, I have only played the 09 a couple of times. Also, what is the required availability? I'm free any friday, saturday and sunday. That should be enough to get my games in every week.

GT: squatingyeti

daw840

Are we going to do this as well? I would like to at least try out the new leagues on EA. If so, do we want to go ahead and get started?

Top Bottom