• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamer HALO 2 article

Sai

The June Xbox Gamer has been taken off news stands, so HBO just posted the entire HALO 2 article on their site. I don't know the policy on scans here... I'll post the link to the news article, if this is against GA's policy, please let me know and I'll take the link down right away.

LINK

Looks like all the images have been seen before, but some of them are shown at a much higher resolution than before... Like that image of the maskless Grunt, and the image of the Elite and Jackal in a darkened hallway.

Enjoy.

Sai

Hah. I was beginning to think this thread wouldn't get any love. :p

HALO 2: 5 times the size of the original... :D

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
130 days...

just think though... it's been about 45-50 days since E3...

just thinking that makes me believe it's not that far anymore :D

Sai

I really want the official hi-res versions of the images on pages 5-6, 8, and 13-14... They look great. :)

You guys read the part about destroying the Scorpion Tank? Gas shoots out when the engine is exposed.

GhaleonEB

Sai said:
I really want the official hi-res versions of the images on pages 5-6, 8, and 13-14... They look great. :)

You guys read the part about destroying the Scorpion Tank? Gas shoots out when the engine is exposed.

Yeah, it seems that armor will play a big role in the game for both vehicles and infantry. Chunks of infantry armor can be blown off, like the skull cap on the Brutes, before you can damage certain areas. I hope they apply this to everyone (*hunters) and everything. They've also said you can take out a warthog faster by driving a number of well-placed high-powered rounds into the engine core.

This game will own our souls on November 9.

Top Bottom