• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBox Live Connection Help!

draven

So, am just beginning to look into xbox live and have gotten all the hardware needed to connect online with my xbox, but I have a question: Does anyone know if you can connect without a prepaid card you buy in a brick and mortar store? Or better yet, can anyone tell me the best way value-wise to connect? I'm trying to find a way to purchase a subscription online but aren't finding anything.

Thanks

Shompola

Banned
best value is to try live free for 2 months. a selected amount of games come with free 2 month trial card and the code is on the card. next best value is to get the 12 month live kit with the headphone.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
well with a credit card you just sign up on your xbox when you turn it on. so just do that?

Shompola

Banned
catfish said:
well with a credit card you just sign up on your xbox when you turn it on. so just do that?

is that those monthly fee thing? you don't need any access code first to enable it?

hgplayer1

if you turn on your xbox and you have a Xbox Live option on your dashboard, you should be able to sign up for an account there with a credit card. I think it will give you options to pay monthly or annually but the annual payment is usually the best way to go unless youre just not sure about having it for that long. should be 49.95 for a year.

Top Bottom