• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX Media Center for PC *Link*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Finally. Looks different since they had to re-do the skin due to legal issues.

*click*

Now... Can anyone instruct me on how to install .NET framewaork without having to install any SPs? The last time I did so, it completely messed up my XP Pro install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bleh. If I wanted bloatware, I would have installed Windows Media Player or the RealOne player.

Can't you get .Net from Windows Update? That's where I downloaded it.

DaCocoBrova

Well... I love XBMC for what it does on the XBOX. Far from bloated and very, very functional. On the PC it may be different, however, I have yet to find an app that does what XBMC does on the PC.

What alternatives do you recommend?

DaCocoBrova said:
Well... I love XBMC for what it does on the XBOX. Far from bloated and very, very functional. On the PC it may be different, however, I have yet to find an app that does what XBMC does on the PC.

What alternatives do you recommend?

Media Player Classic. Small, loads fast, and plays just about everything if you have the codec. It'll play Quicktime and realplayer and even macromedia flash files too.

DaCocoBrova

I'm running that as we type. No contest. .VOB playback is sh!tty.

DaCocoBrova

Well... I just got it to install and man... This takes Rottweiler sh!ts on WMPC!

DaCocoBrova

This is wonderful...

Get this... I'm using WMPC as my video player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom