• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

RedRum

Banned
They're trying not to send people away, she's saying it might take a few minutes to hours to update. Their system is not showing preorders available.

LKSmash

Rightfully so but Amazon look to be only allowing one per account. Had to order mine from Best Buy cuz brother already snagged the Amazon pre-order lol.

Alright, I placed my preorder with Amazon. Unlike a large portion of Gaf I was excited when I read about enhanced consoles. So it's only fair I buy the Scorpio.

RoKKeR

What if these are the ones they made first and have been stockpiling, and then changed the name to Xbox One X at a later date!

This is what I see happening. They probably have a certain amount of these to sell, and then afterwards any orders will just default to the normal version.

MauroNL

So the German MS store takes preorders now too? What good reason not to open them for Dutchies? Wtf MS?

Ok I'll quit complaining now.
Yeah seriously whats up with that. I just ordered from Amazon.de for now for back-up sakes, but that delivery is 3 days later and some weird €7 extra cost for taxes and stuff. Guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow.

Top Bottom