• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox or PS2? - Terry Bradshaw to Michael Vick

jedimike

"Xbox, it has better graphics" - Michael Vick, Fox NFL Sunday

TB was asking a bunch of question and that question came up. Tides are changing.

Micheal Vick respect +1

Matlock

Banned
straws.jpg

Reach for 'em!

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Shouldn't this be Michael Vick -1 though? He's basically saying that the only superior thing about Xbox is the graphics? For Shame! This doesn't seem like the tides are changing this seems like a throwback to 2000-01. Someone needs to get MV the memo about the message being the software, not the hardware, these days.

I'm really surprised with you, jedimike. Especially given how frequently you've argued that 30fps graphics are more than enough.

Have fun :)

shpankey

not an idiot
kaching said:
Shouldn't this be Michael Vick -1 though? He's basically saying that the only superior thing about Xbox is the graphics? For Shame! This doesn't seem like the tides are changing this seems like a throwback to 2000-01. Someone needs to get MV the memo about the message being the software, not the hardware, these days.

I'm really surprised with you, jedimike. Especially given how frequently you've argued that 30fps graphics are more than enough.

Have fun :)

I think what Vick was saying, is, all things being equal (ie: games come out on both systems) Xbox has the better graphics from the two, therefore it's better.

shpankey

not an idiot
Wario64 said:
If it has better graphics, then why do the sparks look like shit? Michael Vick knows nothing

where's G4 when you need 'em? ;) ;)

You have to realize, all Vick probably plays is Madden football... so keep things in perspective here.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
shpankey - Yes, that's exactly the way I interpreted it in the first place. Why would you think such an interpretation would change what I said?

shpankey

not an idiot
kaching said:
shpankey - Yes, that's exactly the way I interpreted it in the first place. Why would you think such an interpretation would change what I said?

heh, I wasn't necessarily talking to you, I don't really know why you thought I was.

jedimike

element said:
wasn't this related to a madden question too?

No it was just TB asking a bunch of either/or questions?

0 int's or 4 TD's = 0 int's
Montana or Young? = Montana
Pocket or run? = run, duh.

wario, dude, the gig is up. everyone knows you were quoted on g4, but to keep repeating stupid lines over and over is just embarrassing.

Top Bottom