• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenosaga EP2 Japanese commercial

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ID HIT IT (the chick)

I'm looking forward more to the soundtrack than the actual game. I don't want to get burned again like Episode 1 so I'll probably wait for a price drop

And I like how they show a clip of someone pushing buttons on the PS2 controller, as if the game is an action game

acklame

Wario64 said:
And I like how they show a clip of someone pushing buttons on the PS2 controller, as if the game is an action game

yea lol, it looks like he's playing zoe2 or something.

Wario64 said:
ID HIT IT (the chick)

I'd hit it, the game and the chick! :D

WarPig

Well, judging from the playable demo, there is at least a little more gameplay than in the original game. Soundtrack's markedly improved too (there's actual music in the dungeon sequences now).

10 gets you 20 it still sucks, but what the fuck, I gotta be an optimist sometimes.

DFS.

RiZ III

The girl says something about kissing in school during free time??

Then the guys like "This is not possible"

Umm.. what does that have to do with the game. I think she wants to get it on. They should make a game about that with her in it.

Bebpo

Banned
RiZ III said:

Umm.. what does that have to do with the game. I think she wants to get it on. They should make a game about that with her in it.

She says "Kiss me on June 24th", then he's like "I can't do it [because he has to be playing XS ep2 that day]"

Cloudy

Banned
RiZ III said:

Maybe it means his free time is for Xenosaga 2? lol

RiZ III

Watching that commercial will just piss me off now. I mean.. that guy should be neutered or perhaps he already has been.

Tenguman

What chick says "Kiss me on June 24" ? If a chick said that to me, I'd figure I was getting set up for some humiliation of some form.

Tenguman said:
What chick says "Kiss me on June 24" ? If a chick said that to me, I'd figure I was getting set up for some humiliation of some form.

If it's a set up them take the humilitation and then go get your Xenosaga 2 preorder to make yourself feel better. :p

And if it's not a set up, get your kiss and go get your Xenosaga 2 preorder to top off your awesome day.

Pachinko

I watched this while my japanese roomate listened in the background, he started laughing and I had to ask him to translate it.

Funny stuff. Also pathetic.

Hahaha, that CM is hilarious.

Girl: Here, on June 24th ... kiss me.
Boy: THAT day's impossible.
Girl: :(

Text: On June 24th, you have UNCHANGEABLE plans.

(movie)

Voice: Xenosaga: Episode II, on sale June 24th.
Blackboard: It's not a fantasy. It's the future.

acklame

JackFrost2012 said:
Hahaha, that CM is hilarious.

Girl: Here, on June 24th ... kiss me.
Boy: THAT day's impossible.
Girl: :(

Text: On June 24th, you have UNCHANGEABLE plans.

(movie)

Voice: Xenosaga: Episode II, on sale June 24th.
Blackboard: It's not a fantasy. It's the future.

:lol

thanks for the translation

Tabris said:
Just for reference, I would choose Xenosaga Episode II over a guy also if that's what you're insinuating :p

Since you appear to be missing the point impressively:
I think he was insinuating that you're a GIANT DORK!

Top Bottom