• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Y2K Trailer | My trauma is now a joke for a movie

ssringo

I mean, the idea of all our electronics shitting themselves at once must be legit terrifying for modern audiences. And to be fair we had a few of those same dumbasses at the time.

That aside, what a big yawn of a trailer.

TommyCronin6969

Gold Member
72AWgf7.gif

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It weird how films from the 2000's gets 4k release and look like they was shot yesterday and still have that 2000's look and are fantastic looking films, yet this still looks like present day cinematography set in present day at some Y2K Themed Gen Z party.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
I remember being so drunk on the actual Y2K that the nausea sometimes comes back to me in dreams, and that feeling is still preferable to sitting through a single second of that trailer. The Snow White broad needs to dream of the leader she knows she can be somewhere else.

Cattlyst

Yeah this makes me feel old. Remember New Year’s Eve 1999 like it was just a week ago. But it was 24 years ago. Damn.

Toots

Gold Member
Who's the hollywood producer with a carp fetish working overtime to cast those damn fish eyed actresses in every movie ???

Last edited:
I love 90s nostalgia, no matter how cheesy or cringe it is. I won't go to the theater for this, though. Maybe I'll get high or drunk and watch it on streaming with some friends that also grew up in that era.

Last edited:
Top Bottom