• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YAGER!!!

OMG This game roxx!! This is the best 3-d shooting game ever!!! Reminds me of Beyond Good and Evil and Far Cry!! I am on the training mission right now and its great!

New XBOX vids
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/017/017195/vids_1.html

All xboxers should check this game out!

My pics (PC version)

Attention to detail (cracks appear on the windsheild if you damage ur ship)
yager2004-07-0713-17-19-50.jpg

Damaged ship outside view
yager2004-07-0713-18-00-40.jpg

rastex

Banned
I know this was released in Europe a while ago, has it been released in the US/Canada for the Xbox yet?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I bought it on release in europe, it is damn pretty, but it got out done in just about every area by Crimson Skies 2.

IgeL

So, uhh, who's publishing it in the US? Unbelievable that it took over one year to make the deal... are there gonna be any new features?

I actually just bought Yager from Amazon.co.uk for 5 pounds...

Anyway, I played the Xbox version about halfway through back when it was released, and it's a good game. A bit too hard for my tastes, though.

Shompola

Banned
Yah it's really good and IMO better than Crimson Skies. Well the single player missions are IMO. There is no multiplayer support in the Xbox version atleast. And the Xbox version while being lower res than PC version, looks almost identical otherwise.

heavy liquid said:
Wow, I totally forgot about this game! So it's good then? Those screens look puuurdy.

yeah thats my pc running the game with Radeon 9800 pro! The xbox version looks awesome too!! Nice frame rate and graphics!

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
IgeL said:
So, uhh, who's publishing it in the US? Unbelievable that it took over one year to make the deal... are there gonna be any new features?

I actually just bought Yager from Amazon.co.uk for 5 pounds...

Anyway, I played the Xbox version about halfway through back when it was released, and it's a good game. A bit too hard for my tastes, though.

From Worthplaying

Yager captures your imagination as you battle for your life in tomorrow’s hostile skies. But is all what it seems…? Keep your wits about you, and use what you learn, as your struggle evolves to become the fight against constitutional power, conspiracy and control. Genre-busting mix of 3D action-adventure and air combat, coupled with the highly motivating storyline and nail-biting campaigns. Kemco is bringing Yager to North America, expected Q3 2004!

Sucks for Yager Development that thq wouldnt publish it in the US last year like they should have, they seem like nice guys. Apparently the game was actually number 1 in German charts, guess those Germans love their home grown games.

Top Bottom