• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA! Drunk AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Yeah. Because it's Tuesday. Because I'll be 27 on Friday. Because Jack Daniel's probably comprises 75% of my body at this point. How about just BECAUSE?

So yeah. I think I'm about to pop in the Criterion Collection of Fear and Loathing and listen to HST's incredible commentary track again. God bless booze! What do you fuckers drink when you're gettin yer swerve on? Jack and coke, here.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
god damnit. I had 6 beers at the end of work, came home to find I'm dry. fucking depressing =(

Long Island Ice tea

sp20030006.jpg

or some sort of daiqirri.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
the commentary is by Hunter S thompson? Is it good? I was just gonna watch that movie again tonight.

Either export gold if I want a beer, Vodka/Bacardi/Mount Gay Rum for spirits although I haven't meet a spirit I have flat out hated yet.

Coonawara Shiraz 2001, tastiest wine I've tried.

cubanb

Banned
jack and coke....... just because im down to $22 with 17 days until payday and because worked sucked today....
go drunk!@!!!!!

bjork

themadcowtipper said:
Lightweight

Had a father who was an angry drunk that threw lamps and punched holes in the walls and such. His father was the same way. May as well end that cycle, imo.

I paid 6.50 for a friggin long island at a bar last weekend and my friend got one. I'm no heavyweight and my friend is an experienced drinker. After one long island, she was a bit tipsy and I didn't feel a thing. I passed the stand up and spin test. I was angry.

Triumph

Banned
catfish said:
the commentary is by Hunter S thompson? Is it good? I was just gonna watch that movie again tonight.

Either export gold if I want a beer, Vodka/Bacardi/Mount Gay Rum for spirits although I haven't meet a spirit I have flat out hated yet.

Coonawara Shiraz 2001, tastiest wine I've tried.
Yar, the Criterion Collection version of the DVD has a commentary by HST and the producer, Laila Nabulsi. Some of the funniest, most on point shit you'll ever hear.

Bebpo

Banned
On saturday night I had:

1 small bottle of champagne
2 Manhattens at a restaurant right after
10 shots of bourbon at a party right after that

Woke up sunday in my room. Bloody foot, black and blue marks all over my body. My computer was crashed onto my printer and the plastic on top of that had shattered (Which I think stuck into my foot causing the bloody foot incident), and on top of that I have no memory of anything from about an hour into the party until I woke up at my home. Also from what I've been piecing together from stories from friends at the party it does not sound good.

From now on, this is NOT what I drink when I want to get my swerve on.

cubanb

Banned
ballhog said:
Jack and coke is a girl drink. I choose the cheapest beer I can find, Natty light lately.
im talkin real jack and coke, not some malt beverage.... and if ur talking about actual jack daniels and coke...welll then go drink whatevers not pussy to you.... Jack+coke=good

cubanb

Banned
here we go.... *drop some ice in a glass* "whoa here comes a few shots of JD..... ","Oh now im pouring the coke into the glass"...

mmmmmmmmmmm

I find it hard to believe people actually like the taste of beer. Maybe higher quality beers(which I've never had) but bud/miller/all that piss looking crap, blah. I drink alkihol to get drunk not for the taste. Liquor is your buddy.

Triumph

Banned
muncheese said:
I find it hard to believe people actually like the taste of beer. Maybe higher quality beers(which I've never had) but bud/miller/all that piss looking crap, blah. I drink alkihol to get drunk not for the taste. Liquor is your buddy.
Dude, 24 cans of PBR are $12 at Greens. TWELVE DOLLARS. That's... er, fuck math, anyway it's A WHOLE FUCKING LOT OF OUNCES OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE for $12.

Triumph

Banned
Dude, I've had every kind of alcohol known to man. The Bull and I are old acquaintances. A personal fave back in my college townie days was $.99 24 oz. cans of Old E.

The cheapest Vodka money can buy and Cranberry juice. And as far as beer goes, Keystone Light. It sucks being underage and broke.

SyNapSe

Just got back from teh bar. Surprisingly, not really drunk tonight. I drink a lot of beer. I like pretty much all liquor, but do a lot of <insert various rum> with Dr. Pepper/Coke.

randalls_1797_76737043

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
ballhog said:
Have I ever!! Meister Brau, Hamms, Keystone, you name it. For a while there you could get Schlitz Ice!

I had Schlitz ice not too long ago. Gotta love it.

ballhog

themadcowtipper said:
can get them all here even Magnum...shudder.

I used to get Magnums for $1.40. I drank gallons of that crap. We haven't even touched on the true "alcoholic" beverages, Night Train, Wild Irish Rose, And Mad Dog 20/20. Ever tried Hawiian Blue? What the hell was that crap?

Raoul Duke said:
Dude, 24 cans of PBR are $12 at Greens. TWELVE DOLLARS. That's... er, fuck math, anyway it's A WHOLE FUCKING LOT OF OUNCES OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE for $12.

And a bottle of Jack is $12 that would get equally as drunk without the taste of ass.

Bourbon is the devil's drink! And that's why I drink it if I'm not driving!

Jack and Coke, and plenty of it since I'm turning 27 rather soon...

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
ballhog said:
I used to get Magnums for $1.40. I drank gallons of that crap. We haven't even touched on the true "alcoholic" beverages, Night Train, Wild Irish Rose, And Mad Dog 20/20. Ever tried Hawiian Blue? What the hell was that crap?
Damn that list brings back memories,or at least fraction of memories. Oh and I always liked the strawberry mad dog the best
mdspread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom