• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA! Drunk AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
AFter a quick fridge check, I've got 2/3 of a bottle of Jack and about seven of my roomie's Killians(if it should come to that, Christ I hope not).

ballhog

Why bother hoping not, we know where that beer is going. I have five beers left, oh well. That Jack should last you, depending on the size of the bottle.

Triumph

Banned
I hope the Jack lasts me. I need to get my ass up early tomorrow and renew my DL before it expires on Friday. Plus, it would suck to drink the whole thing(or even most of 1k ml!) in one sitting by yer lonesome.

SyNapSe

ok 5 beers more since I last posted... uhm, i need to get to bed, but I can't. 1:51 here, and I hafta wake up at 6ish... boo. 98% of the time th epeole at mhy work don't notice th eproblem, altho a week or two back my boss mentioned my eyes being really red that morning.. I told him I was up late playing table tennis.

Manders

Banned
HEEEE HAAAA!!!

I haven't drank in over a week, although that was the time I threw up all over the place. Throwing up really makes you think twice about drinking.

Oh, who am I kidding. I think we're going out tomorrow night.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
did someone say Schlitz Ice?

schlitzandi

way more

Hey I'm drunk. And i just found out PBR and other shitty beers are made from hops and corn. Not hops and barley, but corn. That is fucking gross and it will destroy your intestines. No more shitty beer for me. I will save up for Stroh's.

White Man

Since I moved, I've been, uh, this is embarassing. . .I've been drinking and enjoying PBR. Is there some sort of support group I could go to? It's only because it's the cheapest, I swear.

The newly discovered love of my life, however, is Dick's Tripel Ale. Mmmmm, 9.00% alcohol.

pollo

Banned
2 shots of BC 151 no chasers knocks the socks clear off.

actually i get a good buzz off of 2 beers

i can take about 8 shots of smirnoff before im gone =(

yea weaksauce. I am just that.

Oh and theres nothing like drinking a 40 in a brown paper bag blasting Biggie/ King Gheedorah and other melodramatic rap tracks in the background and sitting in front of my suburbian porch.

Ryck

Ehhhhhhhh last night I went to the store and almost picked up a 12 pack of guiness (bottles) they were on sale for only 9.99 , but the pussies I was with voted and I was forced to pick up a case of Michael's Soft Lemon Flavored Beverage.............:(

callous

Bebpo said:
Woke up sunday in my room. Bloody foot, black and blue marks all over my body. My computer was crashed onto my printer and the plastic on top of that had shattered (Which I think stuck into my foot causing the bloody foot incident), and on top of that I have no memory of anything from about an hour into the party until I woke up at my home. Also from what I've been piecing together from stories from friends at the party it does not sound good.

Way too many incidents like that is why I decided and succeded in controlling my alcohol intake about 5 years ago. I still get drunk, but not nearly as often and I stop myself way short of getting near that stage. It can be very difficult after 4-5 beers/drinks, but so far so good. *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom