• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know what I dont get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say I go to work to pick up some cdrs (Staples) and I go in wearing my civies and walk in like any other customer and walk to what I want. I've been stopped by other customers asking if I FUCKING WORK THERE. How do they know?

What blows my mind is that when I go to circuit city after work while wearing my work clothes, where they wear almost the exact same uniform no one bothers me and it seems clear im shopping.

UGH. I guess 2 years at a job gives you 'that look'. Cant wait to move to WA and work at a bank or something.

Otaking

Maybe they've seen you there before while you were working. While you're shopping, just put on an angry face and they'll leave you alone...

aoi tsuki

i get that a lot when i go to a computer section of a store and start fiddling with the machines. i think it's common for males in their twenties and younger who know what they're doing to get asked that. Half the time i end up helping the customer because i know more about the products than the guys that work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom