• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your PS5 theme

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
With the new update... What image is your theme in ps5...

This is mine.

kxRdZCu.jpeg

For now I'm sticking with the Astro Bot (Astro's Playroom?) animated background. Would love to get some FF7 themes with music like on PS4, or even some souls ones. The animated/live backgrounds are so much more entertaining than the static ones.

Shin-Ra

The default backgrounds are all lossy, block noise, posterised and blurry, even the still-image wallpapers.

Fortunately, unlike the old custom profile banner pics which get overcompressed to the same shitty quality whatever you input, PNGs seems to stay close enough full quality when set for the new background.

How do we get wallpaper like this?!
I just searched bing images for dragon quest deviant art.

See link
Dragon quest deviant art bing images

Deviant art is a website where people upload all their artwork.

You can search for anything and find wallpaper.

Trilobit

Had no idea my PS5 could do that. I didn't see any message about it, but I might have missed it after the update.

This one is going up tomorrow. :)

111880-3840x2160-xbox-wallpaper-image-desktop-4k.jpg

Unfortunately, any custom images as backgrounds for the new welcome tab are set with almost 0% visibility without any option to increase brightness. The only visible ones are the default Playstation ones.
I have multiple cool screenshots that are useless as a custom background because the default brightness is reduced by 97%.

Top Bottom