• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana Western Release Leaked by XSEED Games

GRVLZBWbIAAO3bE

Publisher XSEED Games has leaked the Western release of the Nihon Falcom action RPG Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana.

The company’s official Twitter account accidentally posted the reveal of its secret game announcement for Anime Expo 2024 before being promptly deleted. A hands-on demo of Felghana will be available. You can view an image of the tweet below.

It is unclear what platforms Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana will be released on in the West. Currently, the title is available in Asia and Japan on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. We’ll keep you all updated on this incoming release.
jtah08e.png

Ys: The Oath in Felghana is currently only available in the West on PSP and PC via publisher XSEED.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Seems like a foregone conclusion really. Either way, I picked up a Switch copy in Japan just in case they try to make it digital only here for whatever reason.

Vyse

Gold Member
Seems like a foregone conclusion really. Either way, I picked up a Switch copy in Japan just in case they try to make it digital only here for whatever reason.
I’m heading to Japan in September for the first time. Think I might pick it up as well. Hate digital games on my switch.

Reactions: Isa

StereoVsn

I could swear I have Oath in Helghana on Switch physical already. Hmm, it might have been Play Asia import.

Isa

Nice news, I'll get it for sure. Is that Corpse Party 2 a remake or a new entry? I've only ever played the first kinda remake on Xbox and PS, which is good fun and have been wanting more.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ys Origin is currently on sale for just $4.99

Top Bottom