• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim PSP screens...

ys6psp6.jpg

ys6psp10.jpg

ys6psp11.jpg

ys6psp15.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/ysvithearkofnapishtim/index.html?tag=mp_num1

Can't wait for this game! I will buy the PS2 version though. :D

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Broken for me too.

I'm glad to see the tradition of blowing up handheld screens past the resolution you'll be playing them at is living on with the PSP. Not.

They work for me but they aren't worth looking at. The pics are gigantic to the point that everything is heavily pixellated.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Can't wait for this to come out on PS2... Art and graphics look really nice. Loved the Ys series - hopefully this game has a good old fashioned 80's guitar rock soundtrack.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
djtiesto said:
Can't wait for this to come out on PS2... Art and graphics look really nice. Loved the Ys series - hopefully this game has a good old fashioned 80's guitar rock soundtrack.

Unless Konami changes the soundtrack completely, you'll be disappointed. It's not a bad soundtrack, it certainly has the Ys thing going, but it's not as good as the past 5 Ys soundtracks either.

btrboyev

Maybe the thread title should be changed to YS VI PS2 screens, cause those aren't PSP. Not saying PSP won't look as good, but the aspect ratio is 4:3 on those screens.

Top Bottom