• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Minish Cap Box art

SantaC

33_1096834062_001.jpg

The european box art.

hirokazu

TheGreenGiant said:
Are you australian - bigpond.... mm

heh, that's the exact same thing i thought when i saw the URL

Scrow said:
i think only europe and australia are getting it this year. USA gets it sometime next year.

that's interesting, Nintendo usually follows the US for Game Boy games in Australia.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
i think we got lucky just because different territories have different gaps in their release schedule. we obviously had a gap that needed to be filled, which the US didn't. I'm just guessing though *shrugs*

Takuan

Why are Europe and Australia getting this before North America? Fear of conflict with other November releases?

Takuan

Retarded. DS is backwards compatible! I'm sure there are more than a handful of people who would love to pick up a new Zelda game with their new DS. What else are they gonna buy, URBZ? Fuck that nonsense.

mosaic

go eat paint
Good lord -- is anything coming out for the GBA after Minish Cap? For that matter, what's up with the tiny DS lineup? It's as if Nintendo expects the world to end in February 2005 and doesn't need to schedule anything beyond then.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Well this and Final Fantasy I & II will keep me occupied for a few months on the GBA. Box art looks nice, don't know what you're all crying about.

Deku Tree

Takuan said:
Retarded. DS is backwards compatible! I'm sure there are more than a handful of people who would love to pick up a new Zelda game with their new DS. What else are they gonna buy, URBZ? Fuck that nonsense.

It's better to release Minish Cap for the GBA instead of delaying it to include DS upgrades. Nintendo is making a Four Swords DS from the ground up too.

jarrod

Banned
mosaic said:
Good lord -- is anything coming out for the GBA after Minish Cap?
So far...

-Banjo Pilot
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
-Chicken Little
-Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
-CT Special Forces 3: Navy Ops
-Donkey Kong: King of Swing
-Hardcore Pool
-Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town For Girls
-It's Mr Pants!
-King of Fighters A
-Mega Man Anniversary Collection
-Metal Slug Advance
-Oggy and the Cockroaches
-Rave Master: Special Attack! Now!
-Robots
-Shaman King: Legacy of the Wolf/Hawk
-Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: The Pumpkin King
-Tokyo Xtreme Racer Advance

...and likely/possibly...

-Dragon Ball Advance Adventure
-Fire Emblem II
-F-Zero Climax
-Mario Advance Tennis
-MegaMan Battle Network 5
-Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny
-Mother 3
-Pokemon Emerald
-River King
-SNK Vs Capcom
-Wario Ware Twist
-Wizardry: The Summoning
-Yoshi's Universal Gravitation

...plus I'm guessing Orbital Media's lineup getting pushed back.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Mother 3 on Nintendo DS would be super cool. However shifting it 64DD > GBA > NDS would make it rival DNF, so I'll be happy even with GBA version.

jarrod

Banned
Chittagong said:
Mother 3 on Nintendo DS would be super cool. However shifting it 64DD > GBA > NDS would make it rival DNF, so I'll be happy even with GBA version.
Actually it'd be 64DD > N64 > GBA > NDS.

And I think Mother 3 stands a good chance of showing up in English. Better than most GBA RPGs actually.

Top Bottom