• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Minish Cap = January 10, 2005

Lakitu

st5fu
wariodog.gif

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Why the hell are you all so upset? You always freak out when an AAA game is delayed, but then bitch when they're all lumped together. It's not like we don't have enough stuff to buy this fall. People are gonna be broke as shit without even taking the DS into account.

Mrbob

I need a list of reliable Euro retail sites to order this from (Who ship to USA). I'm not waiting till January.

Why the hell are you all so upset? You always freak out when an AAA game is delayed, but then bitch when they're all lumped together.

I'm not upset. Just slightly annoyed that the only portable game product worth buying in 2004 will not be here until 2005.

thomaser

Heh, I could sell it, I suppose... having a store and all. But the SRP in Norway for the game will be NOK 499, and I will sell it for NOK 448. Which is 65,53 USD. So... if any of you are desperate enough to pay that much plus shipping, I'd be more than happy to send it to where ever you are ;)

Memles said:
The game would get lost in the DS hype; Pokemon is launching as the big GBA game this fall, and in November alone there is FF 1-2 and DKC2...so it wasn't needed as much. Sucks, but that's their view.

Bullshit. The Oracle games came out at the same time as the GBA launch and sold tons of copies.

Alcibiades

It's barely September and it's already a safe bet Nintendo is going to dominate January.

The Minnish Cap and RE4 should get quite a few buyers from people with new systems right out of Christmas.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
MAYBE, just MAYBE, Nintendo is doing this to make up a VERY VERY VERY small bit of the countless times that Europe has gotten the shaft. Didn't Iwata publically apologize a few months back for Nintendo's situation in Europe?

Stop complaining. You'll get your game eventually.

Memles

Jonnyboy117 said:
Bullshit. The Oracle games came out at the same time as the GBA launch and sold tons of copies.

Hey; I didn't say I liked their logic, but I'm sure that's what they're saying.

Might even be an ad budget issue. Who knows.

To be honest, I don't really care that this game isn't being released for me until '05 - there's so many other games coming out at the end of 2004, anyway. I mean, I am looking forward to Minish Cap, but I'll have plenty of other games to play, too.

In fact, it's nice to have things spaced out a bit!

SantaC

new zelda + RE4 = Gaming heaven in January! Believe or not :D

It's nice that I am in Europe though, no need to import.

AniHawk

Greenpanda said:
To be honest, I don't really care that this game isn't being released for me until '05 - there's so many other games coming out at the end of 2004, anyway. I mean, I am looking forward to Minish Cap, but I'll have plenty of other games to play, too.

In fact, it's nice to have things spaced out a bit!

No kidding. For the rest of the year, there's at least one game a month I'd like to get, 3/4 of the months left, about 2. It'll be nice once I can bring my purchases to 1 a month again or so.

Top Bottom