• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zoo Keeper gets a release date (DS)

luxsol

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
You people are certifiably insane. It's the same damn thing.
Do the little stones in Bejewel make adorable I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass faces when the next level is open? NO!!!!

It's what makes Zookeeper all that much better!

Yeah, the gameplay is the same, but the appeal is now that it will be on the go with the DS and can use the stylus for quick touch play. This and Mr. Driller make for a great line-up of addictive puzzle games, though I would go with driller first for a number of reasons.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
brandonnn said:
Except that PSP is also getting its own port of the game. Everybody wins!

Give me a link stating that PSP is getting it, so far it's only the DS out of the two.

Nevermind, Success is publishing the game.

Jonnyram said:
Like the GBA version, I see they're using rabbits instead of mini-Hitlers. What's up with that?

Are you sure? I think the Hitlers might come later. I was at level 6 and a new animal was added.

Dragmire

Can someone explain to me why this would be worth paying for on the DS? I understand it has more features and isn't as simple, but in what way?

Matlock

Banned
Mike Works said:
Can someone explain to me what the hyper moving flashing random squares do/mean?

Double click on them, they clear out a random (whatever's in the box when you click them) animal type.

Memles

Matlock said:
Double click on them, they clear out a random (whatever's in the box when you click them) animal type.

Fuck...I thought they were just blocking me.

I should click on random stuff more often.

Memles

EakeLarth said:
People who do good in this game played Tetris Attack. ADMIT IT!

I managed 12k...if you consider that good, I haven't played Tetris Attack, so there goes that theory.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I think I don't understand the basic premise of this game..

I keep losing with under 1000 points (I don't want to say how far)

luxsol

seismologist said:
my new record is 33k. The trick is to save those flashing wild blocks until your stuck.
The trick is to save those flashing things while you wipe out every species of every animal except one and then time your click on the flashing thing to get as high as me!

zooo91k.jpg

and lots of luck... =P

joshschw

I got to level 8 with only 15330 :-( how do you guys score so high. I rarely get a flashy thing, maybe once a game.

jarrod

Banned
MINE!

Is Nintendo really publishing it here though? Why bother when they have One-Line Puzzle coming soonish too?

aku:jiki

Jonnyram said:
Like the GBA version, I see they're using rabbits instead of mini-Hitlers. What's up with that?
I would guess that it has to do with simple logic. In an animal catching game, it makes more sense to catch rabbits than it does to catch your boss, doesn't it?

explodet

The new release date is 12/28/2004, according to EBGames.
And we have what looks like official boxart, ESRB rating and all.
246110.jpg

Lego Hitler lives.

But $39.99? Bleck.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
For some reason, all the DS software is being listed as 39.99, when it's 30 dollars. Dunno why.

Azih

Dude, if the Bejewelled people decided to sue, I'd support them.
This is just a damn skin change.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Meh. The flash demo was boring. It's just Bejeweled with crappy sound effects. What a rip.

snapty00

Banned
Maybe it's the colors or something (maybe even the repetitive music), but I got a headache from playing the Shockwave version. :(

luxsol

GaimeGuy said:
For some reason, all the DS software is being listed as 39.99, when it's 30 dollars. Dunno why.
Thank god. I almost decided not to even want to buy an NDS because of another thread stating that same too-high price.

Top Bottom