• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothar

Banned
So what was that conversation about? Why doesn't she just let him kill the zombie?

I never know with this show's shitty dialogue.

So what was that conversation about? Why doesn't she just let him kill the zombie?

I never know with this show's shitty dialogue.
that scene wasn't shitty at all. It was all about self control. And considering Sasha's meltdowns in the past she's somewhat of an authority on it.

Daryl playing hero

LOL, Daryl probably laughing at that dude since he saw that walker a mile away

Hacking that arm off like Mack did to Coulson

LifEndz

lol. "We knock you over the head, threaten to kill you...why the hell you come back."

lmao. I love this show. They should've just had him say thank you. Instead we get a whole speech to remind us that Daryl is a good guy.

BokehKing

Banned
How far away are they from Alexandria, makes you wonder if these other people ever had to deal with the wolves or even know Alexandria exists

Slayven

lol. "We knock you over the head, threaten to kill you...why the hell you come back."

lmao. I love this show. They should've just had him say thank you. Instead we get a whole speech to remind us that Daryl is a good guy.

Every one in the apocalypse has a liberal arts degree

I'm extremely confused about how they got away. The truck was like a few feet away. The guys were standing right in front of it. Daryl runs out and nobody sees them run away? They also had guys watching from behind? I'm gonna need a sketch of positions to see how they got out of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom