• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight will not end well smh. Morgan pls just let her do it. Or carol pls just walk away until this herd thing is over. And denise pls just...pls.

Nameless

If Morgan does anything other than turn around and Akido that dude's head in he's officially on my shit list. Christ, man

ViciousDS

Banned
I'm actually annoyed at Carol now......she's purposely seeking out to just murder everything. She is now what Morgan was. I hate Morgan now.....but fucking Carol apparently thinks the one single wolf in the basement is more important than the entire fucking horde outside is just stupid

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
What's the trope where a whole show takes place in one room? Because this is basically that. Not what I expected.

Carol, we all know you're badass but Morgan is gonna mess you up. Stand down.

Yup.

I like both of them so I expect some butthurt fans when Morgan wins and accidentally gets her killed. Which would totally suck though.

Both of them have gone too far in the opposite way again which is probably the point.

styl3s

So the surprise guest is
Negan aka Jeffrey Dean Morgan right?

No real spoiler other than a character name.

DrStiles

Carol better mess Morgan up and then proceed to kill the wolf.

Watch Denise is probably gonna get in there and mess this fight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom