• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

• The Official Super Street Fighter 4 Matchmaking Thread •

Cowie

the_log_ride said:
Being that I have no working knowledge on how XBL works, how does one go about doing this?

Basically, someone creates an account with a name similar to the one suggested, and everybody who wants to be on the list friend requests it. that way, instead of crowding your friend list with everyone on here, you can just look at the gaf super sfiv tag's friend list, and invite someone from there. It's not super tough to do, but i'm personally just waiting around for someone who is actually motivated to do it before me ;x

Cowie said:
Basically, someone creates an account with a name similar to the one suggested, and everybody who wants to be on the list friend requests it. that way, instead of crowding your friend list with everyone on here, you can just look at the gaf super sfiv tag's friend list, and invite someone from there. It's not super tough to do, but i'm personally just waiting around for someone who is actually motivated to do it before me ;x

Seems really helpful. 'Never heard of that concept, let alone something similar for the PS3 side.

edit: addex XBL Tag to OP

Thanks to Rocky_Balboa for setting this up:

Send a friend request to GamerTag: GAFEuroBrawlers and you will be added to a Euro GAF friend list. Then by viewing GAFEuroBrawlers' friends from the profile, you can easily invite players or even add new friends.

If you have any questions, PM Rocky_Balboa or catfish.

Thread is up to date as of this post.

DJ Lushious - DJ Lushious (Live) - USA - Midwest (Chicago)

If you add me, please tell me you're from GAF. Otherwise I won't add you, and you wouldn't like that, would you?

mujun

Just friended the GAF ssf4 XBL account. Hit me up for a game if you see me online playing. Gamertag: beelzebubble Location: Osaka, Japan Main: Juri

Top Bottom