• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Last Of Us’ Star Ashley Johnson (Ellie) Files Domestic Violence Restraining Order Against Ex-Boyfriend

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
‘The Last Of Us’ star Ashley Johnson claims she is in fear for her life after an ex-boyfriend allegedly committed “countless” acts of terror against her and her family.
The actress says she is unable to feel safe inside her own home with her family and believes Foster is “close to the edge, has the ability to murder, and will cause harm not only to me but to them.”

More here:

JonSnowball

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
-Zelda- -Zelda-
59d181384367f_indifferent-blink(1).gif

Last edited:

Doom85

The Talks Machina guy from Critical Role? Fuck, I’m still only halfway through Campaign 2 and while I rarely watch the Talks sections, he seemed chill. But apparently reading into it, he was let go from CR for unknown reasons (apparently he would get really aggressive with people on Twitter, which I imagine the CR crew would have issues with that especially since it included fans. Like Brian would tear into them for even having the slightest criticism of the show).

If he is truly unhinged, I hope Ashley stays safe. Hell, I hope the CR crew have some sort of security at their studio, even if Brian supposedly only is furious with Ashley, it’s a terrifying thought to think of him showing up with ill intent when they’re all together. Stay safe, everyone.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Not nice. I've liked (not in a sexual way though why I need to add that I don't know) Ashley Johnson since I first saw her in that What Women Want film.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Not nice. I've liked (not in a sexual way though why I need to add that I don't know) Ashley Johnson since I first saw her in that What Women Want film.

I remember her on that show with Kirk Cameron and Alan Thicke ... I can't remember the name right now but she was the baby of the family. I still see her as that little girl.

-Zelda-

Banned
This sucks

Seems like she is an awesome person (from interviews/podcasts)

WTF at the user that used the laugh emoji at this post. Some of you are pretty fucking weird.
I fixed that. Hope she gets the help she needs and he gets the slammer assuming he truly is guilty of this. Needs to be investigated first, not assumed true just because she says so.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

This is none of our business. The media sucks for blasting personal shit like this out into the open, look forward to the next mental health support article after they push somebody else over the edge.
Start fires, then help putting them down. A classic.

If the guy is really deranged I doubt a restraining order will stop him. I guess it's mandatory before they try and arrest him though.

Goss Harag

Hopefully she gets the help needed to keep her safe.

I do have to question this part of the statement though; "has the ability to murder". Isn't that describing every adult human being in the world?

Cimarron

Why are so many of you assuming he is guilty and hoping he goes to jail? Wouldn’t it be more constructive for her and the alleged if we instead hoped for the truth to be revealed? Honestly…

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Get out of the relationship and protect yourself and you family. I hope she and her family can be safe and that this will be an eye opening moment and awaken the ex to think rationally.

Hugare

Why are so many of you assuming he is guilty and hoping he goes to jail? Wouldn’t it be more constructive for her and the alleged if we instead hoped for the truth to be revealed? Honestly…
It's not like she made tweets about it or something like other celebrities usually do to show how "strong and brave" they are

She is quiet about it. She just filled some files and a gossip website got the scoop.

It's not a "I'm talking about it instead of going to the authorities so people can cancel the guy" situation, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt

near

Gold Member
Hopefully she gets the help needed to keep her safe.

I do have to question this part of the statement though; "has the ability to murder". Isn't that describing every adult human being in the world?

The article isn't that well written but just replace ability with capacity, and it makes more sense.

“Upon his vacating my house (that I solely own) the evening of March 15, 2023, in the presence of LAPD, he did not take his ammo case and bag with him. I immediately opened it up and found a garotte which is a strangulation device and two air-soft guns.”

Mtv Wow GIF

VulcanRaven

That's terrible. I hope she is ok. There is an over hour long video of them just talking to each other on Youtube. I watched some of it not long ago so didn't expect this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom