• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Simpsons’ Will No Longer Have White Actors Voice Non-White Characters

Armorian

Banned
laugh and grow fat

tumblr_n1gqf4D27b1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Eiknarf

Banned
Can a gay man still portray a hetero man as a misogynist like dougie howser did in that show “how I met your mother” ?

Rran

The show that once made fun of the Helen Lovejoys of the world now bends the knee to them. Hm.

How long before Groundskeeper Willie gets the axe (like in that one Halloween episode)?

lock2k

Banned
Fuck off Simpsons, you haven’t been relevant since 95-96.
Exactly.

Also... will they stop having a grown up lady dubbing Bart? Should be a kid by their stupid logic.

Next they will go after singers covering black artists.

Eiknarf

Banned
I think in light of these new moves, animal character must be voiced by animals.
well, African animals are already now exclusively being voiced by black actors and actresses. Ya know, because black people only come from Africa, and Africa only has black people.

Fbh

Gold Member
Man, games with character creators are going to be crazy in the future.
If we ever get a new Mass Effect they are going to need like 20 voice actors for the main character to have an option for every skin color and gender the player might choose.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Okaaaay...? As other's have mentioned; How the fuck does this logic work, how are they going to find bright yellow people to do voice acting, exclusively people with liver-problems..? WTF

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Last edited:

Kreen101

Like I've said elsewhere, this new trend is in complete opposition with the whole anti-racism ethos as it used to be, which is that race is nothing and your skin color is just pigmentation that changes nothing, since we're all the same on the inside.

SJWs have done the impossible: they've resurrected racism and made white racists right, because white racists also think that race is a defining feature of who you are to the point where a black person is not like a white person.

Eiknarf

Banned
Like I've said elsewhere, this new trend is in complete opposition with the whole anti-racism ethos as it used to be, which is that race is nothing and your skin color is just pigmentation that changes nothing, since we're all the same on the inside.

SJWs have done the impossible: they've resurrected racism and made white racists right, because white racists also think that race is a defining feature of who you are to the point where a black person is not like a white person.

Yup
How do they not see that they’re creating more separation!!???

carlosrox

Banned
Simpsons should be satirizing and lampooning this bullshit instead of caving in. That's what the Simpsons used to be like.

Now look at it. The Simpsons really has lost its way, but I suppose it's been that way even longer than it was special.

If they're really so woke why don't they just cancel the show, all these characters, or all episodes up until this point since they're SOOOOOOOOO WRONG?

This is all PC PR bullshit. Funny, how come I never once complained or saw a problem with Bumblebee Man even though he is an obviously overblown stereotype? Maybe it's cuz my pussy isn't bleeding like other people out there.

Ribi

God just cancel this shit show if a ... Well shit show. Whoever is still watching the Simpsons has some issues

Gifmaker

The Simpsons should have long stopped by now anyway, so I don't see this as controversial. Just feeding into the dumb in an attempt to stay relevant. Let the babies have their binkies.

GeorgPrime

Banned
I will create a cartoon now - the cartoon will have families of black, white, indian and an asian families....

.... then i will make some specials about the several voice actors to give them some more recognition.

The first special will be about the voice actors of the black family -they will be all white.

I fully expect this to blow up in the internet with all the woke people creating a shitstorm and talking about my comedy cartoon. They will demand answers why the creators of the cartoon are racists in these changing times.

The next special will start with random quotes from Twitter and other people..... fully embracing the shitstorm and the people. After that we start introducing the voice actors for the white family - they will be all black.

The next two specials feature the asian family spoken by indian voice actors and the indian family spoken by asian voice actors.

Every special will start with random quotes from the people in the internet that are trying to cancel the show.

And the final message will be the creator of the cartoon standing in front of the camer with all the voice actors telling you "Its doesnt matter your origin - talent is talent. Lets stand together against racism that we encounter in the internet every day."

And after that the Show will be a huge success and alle those woke idiots will cry because they are labelled now as racists.

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Damn, when's Kratos gonna get cancelled?
It doesnt work in this direction.
“Blackwashing” characters or changing voice actors to match “PoC’s” is okay because of “under-representation” and “white oppression”. Never mind skill, experience, long-term employment, matching voice type, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom